The shower trick

Adele's POV

The past few days me and Simon have been so worried about Mia after the video call I got from her she looked to sad and hurt, I saw how her eyes shaked as she talked about them and how broken her voice was

We have been up late at night trying to fine something on them, because u don't just beat a child up for nothing. Simon came up with an idea he said we can take a few days off and spend time to our selfs. He wants to take me out for some Chinese food at a restaurant in town tonight.

I really do want to go but I don't know if we will be able to stop thinking about Mia, her voice plays through head. Everyday hoping I will turn around and see her standing there.

I go upstairs and turn on the shower and get in, I wash my hair with shampoo and wash it out, the door opens and Simon makes his way in with a towel round him.

I see his little smirk before he gets in, the same smirk he gives me every time he takes me towards that bed.

He opens the sliding doors and jumps in the shower with me. He closed the doors and instantly found his way onto my lips.

His hands run up and down my back, while I hold him close, he's so gentle with me I love it.

He pushed me agains the wall and started to suck on my neck. Instantly finding my weak spot.

(Sorry I can't be arse writing what happens I'm sure u know though)

We are still in the shower, and I think it was the first time we have done it in the shower to be honest.

We both finish washing our selfs and get out.

I wrap the towel around my self and I tie my hair up. I go to my closet and pick out a nice black tight short dress that just above the knee and shows a bit of cleavage.

I get dress and I go to put on my make up and then I dry my hair, and curl the ends

Simon was finished way before me, he's sitting on the sofa ready to go staring at his phone. I walk down the stairs and put on my flats. Simon must have Heard me because he's now by my side at the door ready to leave.

We get in the car and drive, we joke and laugh all the way there about just simple stuff. We arrive and he help me out the car since I'm a bit sore from early "hahah babe u sure ur okay?" He said "haha yes shut up" I laugh and gentle slap his chest.

We walk into the restaurant and we get a table at the back so it's quiet, we order some food and drinks and of corse I get some wine and he gets a coke because he's driving.

We literally talk nonsense the whole time literally we joked about the dance classes I tock while on tour and how funny it was, and how his charity drop4drop is doing and some of the up coming events.

It was good for us to finally get out of the house after the past few days. Not having the kids around and just been as loud as we want.

After a few hours we find our why back home. And literally passed as soon as i got to our bed. Simon must have got me changed because I woke up in one of his shirts and shorts.