Shopping 😀

Adele POV

I wake up to the sound of the door slamming, and Mia isn't in the bed anymore I start to worry and I run down the stair. Looking for Mia "Mia where are u?" I shouted I ran to the living room to see Simon looking confused "what's all the banging for?" He asked "where is Mia?' I asked "I don't know"

I ran to the front door and opened "Mia!!!" I shouted all I saw was her running round the corner "no no no this can't happen she's not safe out there!" I quickly put my shoes on and got the car keys and got in the car.

I sped off in the way where Mia ran. I looking up and down all the streets nearby and I can't see anyone. She's gone! Ugh!!! I punch the wheel and lets the tears fall

Mia's POV

I ran and kept on running. I can hear Adele shouting my name but I kept running. I turned down a few streets and the saw an abandoned shop on the corner. I climbed up it and found a way in. It was dark and dirty but it can do for the rest of the night, I looked around for something to keep warm with and somewhere to rest. Part of the roof was already fallen and there was wood and glass everywhere it was really abandoned

I carefully made my way through the wood, I go to step on peace of wood so I can get to the other side to search for somewhere to lay, but the wood snaps, and I trip up and my body flies forwards, my head bounced of the ground and my hand is in humongous pain. And my head is hurting. I try to get up but its so sore.

My hand has gone through a nail, straight through the go the other side of my hand, I cry at the pain, and the sight of my hand. I tug on the nail trying to get it out but it makes my cry more I rip my shirt and wrap It round my hand.

I need to get out of here, I need to be in Adele's arms again, I regret everything, she's the only one that believes in my right now and I need someone to look after me I need her.

I remember her stalker page on Instagram, I slowly reach for my phone in my pocket and unlock, my whole body is in unbearable pain, and I can't stop crying.

I turn on my mobile data and I open Instagram and I go to her page and message her

M: "Please! I need you right now, come get me I'm scared and I regret running please don't give up on me..!"

Adele's POV

Still driving round looking for Mia my screen lights up and I quickly grab it and read the message

Omg it's her!! I'm so relived, I read the message and I'm instantly scared, I asked her for her location and she sends me it.

I slam down on the breaks and race too her, I see the shop at the end of the road, I sped past a red light and got to the shop.

I get out the car "Mia!... Mia where are you?" I shouted "over here" I here someone call weakly, I run towards the voice and I finally see her leaning on rubbish bin. She looks so weak "MIA!" I scream and ran towards her. I quickly wrap my arms around her.

But I noticed she's not hugging back, I break away and see she's hardly awake "Mia... are u okay?" I asked worried. She slowly raised her hand and I see her white shirt wrapped around her hand full of blood. "It's going to be okay" I picked her up and got to the car as fast as I could. I strapped her in and ran to the other side of the car and got in, I dialled Simons number to tell him to meet us at the hospital.

I strapped myself in and slammed on the car. Heading towards the hospital.