Birthday part 1

*few weeks pass*

Mias POV

I'm in my bed sleeping. I have the covers pulled up to my neck all snuggled in my bed, with my big teddy bear that Adele got me and suddenly my door bursts open and Adele, Simon and Angelo jump on me. "Wake up Mia it's ur birthday!!!" They all shout Angelo stands up on the bed and jumps up and down and falls and lands on me.

"Ugh... are u serious why can't I sleep in this house" I say jokingly as I rub my eyes trying to make my eyes function.

Before I know it I'm over Dads shoulder and everyone's running downstairs. I scream in laughter, I punch dads shoulder "dad hahaha let me go hahaha please" I say. We reach the living room and he plopped me down on the sofa. My eyes widen as I see all the presents that are on the floor.

I've never had that many presents before, I jump up and hug mum and dad, and say thank you. "Mia first u have to open this one" mum said and handed me a present "Angelo there's one for u here" mum said Angelo came running towards it screaming "Yeyy"

We all smile and me and Angelo open the wrapped present, it's a t-shirt saying. 1st child. And Angelos says 2ed child. His is blue and mines pink. I go to throw away the paper but something dropped out. I pick it up and it's a little baby clothes, there 2 one pink and one blue, saying 3rd child on it.

I look up to mum and dad and they are both smiling at me, I show Angelo and we both start to jump up and down. We run towards mum n dad and hug them both "are u serious??" I say "yes we went to the doctors a few weeks ago to confirmed it, u guys are going to have another baby brother or sister" mum said, mum was crying happy tears and dad couldn't stop smiling and hugging us.

It was time to start opening the rest of my presents n I got so much stuff. I got a lot of clothes, shoes, make up and also a new iPhone, iPad and a laptop. I opened my birthday cards and got lots of Money for shopping trips. "Mia everyone's coming round tonight is that okay?" Dad asked "yeh sure" I said "thank u guys for the best birthday presents ever" I said. And joined mum and dad on the sofa and snuggled into them.

I couldn't ask for a better family

Me and mum go upstairs and start to get ready for tonight before people start arriving, I get in the shower and wash myself. My cuts and bruises are starting to heal witch is good but I never told anyone that I used to cut before, because I don't like people judging me and then always thinking of my cuts when they look at me.

I did it before my previous mother was shot and also while I was at Clara n James house. But I haven't done it since and I don't want too, it's just another thing I regret doing.

Mum has seen them when I go down stairs in shorts or a short sleeved top. But I told her that it was James that did them, she seemed to believe me I think but I'm hoping now that I'm 14 I can change things, and start again.

I get out the shower and dry myself and my hair, I pick out a maroon dress that's tight and off the shoulder. I put on some black flats and I go towards my mirror to do my make up and hair. I do my hair in two French braids and I do like a golden shade eyeshadow with winged eyeliner, I fill in my eyebrows and of corse do foundation n stuff.

I do the finishing touches and then I walk downstairs, I think I already Hurd people here already.