Hostage

Simons POV

Me and Adele are in the car searching around town stopping and asking people if they have seen Mia, Adele has a picture of her on her phone showing it too people. I unlocked my phone and tried too track Mia's phone, but my 4G is not working, I held it up trying to get a better signal,

It loaded and I saw Mia's was in a building not too far away. "Omg Adele get in the car come on!" I said hurrying her.

We quickly get into the car and I step on the gas speeding too Mia's destination. My heart in racing and Adele has a worried look on her face her eyes don't have there normal shine as they do it breaks my heart but I know she will be okay, because we are going to get Mia back.

Adele called the police and the Ambulance just in case because she doesn't want to risk anything. After speeding down the high way for 10 mins we pull into a run down house, the paint is chipping off the old wood. The window are all boarded up and it looks like the grass is died all around it. I jump out of the car, and start making my Way too the door, adele starts too climb out the car "Adele please stay next too the car I promise u I'm gonna get her back" I say as I walk up to the door "please I love you" she shouts back.

I go to open the door and it's unlocked I slowly make my way in trying to be quiet. I Hear a tv playing I make my way towards the noice.

The floor boards kreek! Under my feet at every move I make. My fists are squeezing together at my nervousness and adrenaline.

I get into the door way to see Mia on the sofa watching tv. I instantly relax seeing her "mi"* black**

Adele's POV

I hear a Big Bang from inside and I'm so scared and worried right now, but I know I need to keep me and my baby safe.

The police arrived and surrounded the house with made me a bit more relaxed I just hope my Simon and Mia are okay.

"We have surrounded the house this is ur last chance to surrender the girl" the police say.

Tears form in my eyes, I can't wait any longer I need to know if they are okay. I see the front door slowly open. Simon walks out rubbing his head."Simon!!!" I scream the love of my life walks out with another man behind him with a gun to his head. I can't help but cry

"Simon plz baby just run too me plz I need u" I whispered too myself letting my tears fall.

Behind the man is Mia she looks scared, I fall too my knees at the car I can't bare too see my family in danger.

"Let them go, and nobody will get hurt" the police say.

I pick myself and stand at the gate of the house waiting for them too run into my arms. "Please let my family go nobody needs to get hurt plz" I say

"And why should I let them go she is my daughter, not urs!" The man says.

Shit
Fuck
Fucking shit ugh!!!

"I just want them safe please"

"You want them safe?... they are safe look"he said point the gun around

Oh my god my heart is racing "do u not think they are safe?" he asked

"I think they are in danger right now because u are pointing a gun at the love of my life and holding my daughter hostage" I say

" ahahah ur daughter are u joking me right now, and trust me they are safe do u trust me?"

"No I don't think they are safe I just said that!!!" I said angrily

A sharp pain in my upper left leg stings making me fall to the ground. Blood started pouring out my leg and the pain is increasing. I look up to see the man pointing the gun right at me.

My world spins and the last thing I saw was Simon running towards me while I held my baby bump.