Harry Potter's Twin Sister

I do not own Harry Potter, Hogwarts or characters from the books/movies. All rights go to J.K. Rowling.

Just another Harry Potter's Twin FanFic.

There will be a lot of big changes in this book. One of the bigger ones being that it is not the same time. Their first year is in 2011 (I made them born the same year as me so I know timelines and stuff.)

*EDIT: 24/03/18
Let me clarify the above point because in the 5 or so years that it has been there it has confused so many people (which is my fault; it was bad wording). Harry and his twin begin their first year in 2011, and were therefore born in 2000, which is the year that I was born. I would just change it to make it clearer, but I like reading the comments on it.

Also, some of the characters will be very different and if they play a big role in the storyline, they will be replaced by different charcaters.

It will get better as it goes along, so if you read the first few chapters and think ehh they're okay please take a few minutes just to read a few more chapters. If you still don't like it, thanks for reading anyway.

Happy Reading!!!

---------------------------------------

13/07/17

And so the editing begins.

-Bookworm332000