Chapter 15- Hogsmeade

I awoke Saturday morning with a slight skip in my step. Hermione, Sadie, Sydney and I were having a girl's day while the guys went and did... whatever they did. The other Slytherin girls and I didn't know Hermione all too well, and I was hoping by inviting her, I'd be able to change that.

I woke Sadie up quickly (to which she groaned and swatted a hand at my face). Then, I dashed down the stairs, and right back up to the boy's dormitory where I was going to wake Neil and Draco.

"Get up!" I whined impatiently, as they squinted their eyes even against the dim light that filtered through the black lake. "We need to get to the Great Hall!"

Draco and Neil groaned in response. Draco rolled over and shoved his face into the pillow, while Neil sat up and shut the curtains. I ripped them opened again and shook their shoulders, and even slapped them in the faces to no avail.

"WAKEY WAKEY!" I yelled, afterwards giving a quick water making spell to their faces.

I woke up all the guys in the dormitory with that. Theodore Nott, who had shot up in bed quickly after the loudness of my voice, glared at me darkly. I laughed nervously, putting up my hands defensively and taking a step backward.

"Hey, Theo. Nice hair," I spat it as if it were sarcastic, but it was true; his hair was ruffed up in a good way, though I would never admit that to him.

Theo made an unmistakeable noise. He growled, much like a dog would, his upper lip curling. His gaze darkened and he moved as if to stand and make for where I stood. But Draco's worried gaze made us both back down. I began to slowly backing from the dorm (thanking Draco silently, for I wasn't really in the mood for an early morning fight).

"Meet you downstairs, Neil, Draco ," I said, eyes not leaving Theodore. With that I was gone.

Sadie was waiting for me in the common room. I guess Sydney had already left. I ran down so quickly I nearly fell to the bottom. Sadie raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, what did you do this time?' she interrogated, seeming to notice my urgency.

"What? What are you talking about? Hey we should, oh I don't know..." I looked up the boy's staircase to check for any angry Slytherins, "go down stairs and wait for Neil and Draco there!"

Sadie didn't even flinch. The Slytherin and the liar in me were both lacking considerably. I straightened up, hoping to seem more sure about what I said, which didn't work one bit.

"I woke up all the guys in the dormitory," I muttered, giving in. "And Theodore Nott..." I trailed off, muttering angrily.

She only burst out laughing. I grinned once, but not before shooting another look up the stairs, where I found quite a sight. Neil and Draco were running down the stairs. They made it to the bottom tripping and falling over one and other in the process. They lay in a heap on the floor.

"Finally let's go, you clumsy idiots!" I exclaimed dragging Draco by his legs while Sadie did Neil.

We dragged them all the way to the stairs, at which point we became too lazy to continue. We dropped their ankles, and they stood quickly, rubbing the backs of their heads tenderly. Glares were shot our way, and I only grinned.

We made it to the Entrance Hall without Draco and Neil speaking to Sadie and me. They walked right over to the Gryffindors without a word to Sadie and I, which raised eyebrows. Although Draco was starting to warm up to the fact that we were friends with the Gryffindors, he still had the pureblood ways that were ingrained into him from his childhood. He was growing out of them, but even just this was a bold move.