Chapter 18

Chapter 18 (FINISHED EDITING)

The black limo pulled up on the massive gravel driveway shadowed by the huge mansion ahead. Rose was snoring, asleep on my shoulder while Lindsay was typing furiously away on her iphone. Like the first time we met, we all caught the same plane back from the other side of the USA.

As soon as we got to the front door our individual stylists grabbed us and prepared us for the night time show, where the footage from our week was going to be aired.

Jo dragged me up to my room and sat me down. She had assistants running around with clothes on hangers, make up bags, hair weapons and massive bottles of hairspray.

Oh lord.

My hair was straightened to perfection with a middle part, my make up was done 'naturally' although it sure didn't feel that way as they had to pil on the gunk so my face wouldn't look pale under the bright studio lights. When Jo pulled out my dress I almost died it was so gorgeous. I slipped on the dress and the soft material fell to an inch above my knees. I was handed black pumps with thin straps around the ankle. I slipped them on and stumbled my way to the mirror.

My hair fell to the middle of my stomach and my make up was flawless, but my dress.

It was black and had a sweetheart neckline except there was skin coloured mesh which made it a high neck, sleeveless dress which also covered all of my back until meeting the black material again at the bottom of my spine.

It looked like I was wearing a backless gems, except for the gems, sequins and sparkled which spread out across the dress in little floral swirls across the back and the front which glimmered under the light.

I loved it.

Jo's assistant gave my nails a manicure, french tips, quickly before the show started. Today, instead of having eliminations, we would see the footage from the week and would have guest performers come onto the show to perform.

The call for all girls to make their way downstairs came through and Jo helped me walk down the stairs in my heels. Rose met me there and grinned at me.

Her black hair had been straightened and then curled again into little waves which framed her face as her side fringe was pulled back, braided and pinned. Her make up was simple with dark red lipstick covering her lips and a short red dress framed her body, with a high straight neckline, short sleeves, cinched at the waist and then puffed out a little, and dark red heels adorned her feet, the shade matching her lipstick.

She looked amazing!

We joked around with each other before making our way inside. We sat around the mini stage and had big screens surrounding it. Crew members were scuttling around making sure everything was in order and I noticed Jono on the other side of the room talking to Charlie. He caught my gaze and gave me a big friendly wink before going back to talking to Charlie.

The atmosphere was chilled and relaxed as we waited for the show to begin, knowing that no one would be forced to go home.

Lindsay, though, was in an even more mood than normal. Dressed in a bright red dress with a sweetheart neckline covered in rubies and a short tutu skirt and golden heels, she made sure everyone knew who she was and where she was at all times.

Before the show started they prerecorded two performances of the night, Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande and Xavier himself, except he was going to be doing his live. The others had to be pre recorded due to their busy and demanding schedules.

Selena performed first; Stars Dance, in a tight black dress which glittered under the light. She sung her song really well, and dance amazingly as well but I could hear the auto tune coming through the mic. I loved the lyrics to the song, but not necessarily the vocal and music parts. I wanted to try and change it for myself and maybe put it up on Youtube later.