Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

Today was the day. All the sweat and tears and drama comes down to this day. Just kidding, this is The Search For Cinderella, not The Biggest Loser. But seriously, today was Grand Finale day and producers were giving themselves an early heart attack. The stress levels were way too high in the mansion. To build up the best finale ever although there wasn't any other seasons to compare this to. Wouldn't be cool though if this was the first season and then they decide to do it again next year but for another celebrity like, Justin Bieber (if he's not with Selena by then). Or maybe Logan Lerman. Hmm, I wouldn't mind coming back then.

While I was off fantasising over pretty boys some people were actually working such as Jo who was making me look pretty. The top five were currently in their dressing rooms, grooming. Jo, for the last time pulled out my dress and I cried over how pretty it was. Made of white silk with a high neckline and a bare back as it hugged my figure as the soft material fell softly to the floor. Fitted with black matte pumps and clutch I felt dressed to meet the queen. Of course we can't forget the dark mysterious with plum lipstick and the dead straight hair parted at the middle.

I was about to go to the meeting hall with all the other finalists but when I stepped out of my door literally ran head first into a hard chest. I looked up to see Xavier, and man he must be working out. He was dressed in black skinny jeans and black converses along with a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled and dressy black jacket over the top. And of course a black tie hung loosely around his neck. He looked like some kink master with the tie.

He smile down at me softly, "You look beautiful," he whispers and I smile back up at him.

"Come with me, the music room?" He offers his hand and I take it, following his pretty ass up the hidden stairs.

As we step into the familiar room his warm arms wrap around my waist and I hide my face into his chest, careful to not smudge make up onto his clean clothes. His hands trailed up and down my abre back, his fingers drawing patterns onto the curve of my spine.

His lips touch the spot where the bottom of my neck meets my shoulder and I thread my fingers through the strands of his hair. His scent overwhelms me as I breathe him in.

He carefully cups my cheek, (this is why make up is irrelevant), and his eyes, so piercing, so deep, literally stare into my own. He presses a kiss on my forehead.

"You're so ridiculously beautiful," he whispers and I blush, my cheeks turn a bright pink.

I shove him a little and he laughs.

"I got you something," he whispers and I raise an eyebrow, "You didn't have to Xavier."

He grins at me, "But I wanted to."

And he pulls out of his pocket a big velvet jewellery box. Porobably for a set of earings and necklace.

"Xavier, you didn't have to," I whisper, taking the box. He smiles at me, "Open it first."

And I flip the lid and I was not expecting a blank CD sitting there with the handwritten word, Belle, written in Xavier's messy script.

I look up at him with questioning eyes and he smiles again before kissing my nose.

"It's an unpublished album, for my number one fan."

Tears well up in my eyes, "Xavier..."

His thumb carefully brushes underneath my eye, catching the tear.

"All the songs on there are written about the girl I love."

My breath catches in my throat as I gaze at him, all of my emotions running wild in my eyes, another tear sneakily trailing down my cheek.

He smiles at me nervously and he clears his throat, "I love you Annabelle Kennedy. With all of my heart."

As the shock runs through my bones I do the only thing which makes sense to me. I throw my arms around his neck and hold him tight with all my might.

"I love you to Xavier," I whisper, "So much."

Soon the top five girls were being herded by Charlie to the backstage area as we would be sitting on the stage. All the girls looked amazing, including Lindsay and her two friends. She was wearing a hot pink ball gown dress with a bedazzaled sweetheart neckline. Rose looked gorgeous as well in a dark red fitted dress with a plunging neckline. Black heels fitted her feet along with a clutch.

Charlie, while giving off not so subtle glances to Rose, explained that instead of sitting on the stage as soon as the show started we would walk through the aisle. We were lead to the locked double doors and waited around for the show to start. As soon as Charlie got the queue he nodded to the first person to walk through, which happened to be Lindsay. One by one the girls went through and when I was my turn I stepped through.

I did not expect to walk through a man made (or woman made) archway with all the ex contestants with their arms raised. It was crazy to see every one here all again. And as I walked through flashbacks through the whole time here spun through my mind.

The lessons I learnt filled my mind as I sat down with the top five girls took over my mind and when two girls were eliminated for the last time I was shocked to see that I was still here.

Xavier was standing with Elliot, since this was the last episode, he was allowed this one time before heading back to the slammer. Fitted with a tracking bracelet on his ankle and pairs of cops blocking every entrance he wouldn't be going far. The tension between the two of them were great. But I must give the man credit for being a great actor.

Clips plaid back over the whole time, with the three of us girls. Different challenges, different days, different moments and the memories kept flooding back at a rapid pace.

I was so reluctant, I had such a snobby attitude to a show like this and sure it was extremely superficial; I mean a 100 girls fighting over the attention of a pop star. But I learned, really learnt what it takes to be in the spotlight, the affect it has on people such as Xavier. I met one of my most closest friends; Rose and Taliah. I learnt how the greed and lust for money and wealth can corrupt people such as Xavier's management team and Elliot. I met the owner of my dream record label which was ridiculously impossible five months ago. And most of all; I got over my fear of performance and did what I love the best. Making music.

So, at the end of the day, I had to thank this show so much for the opportunities. And so as I stood on that stage next to Rose and Lindsay, I held both of their hands for the last time as we all linked together. I didn't care if I won or not, I didn't care who Xavier took to the ball because out of all the amazing things I discovered here on this show was him and that was all that mattered.

"So, with the top three girls remaining, the winner of The Search For Cinderella 2013 is..."

a/n: OMFG WRITERS BLOCK IS ACTUALLY A CURSE IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO LEAVE IT FOR A MONTH! 

QOTU: who do you think wins.