Chapter 29

CHAPTER 29

"Xavier, stop it," I groan and I end up pushing him off of my bed onto the hard floor. He winces and rubs his shoulder.

"You are so violent!" He groans which makes me giggle. Instead of climbing back onto my bed he sits at my desk chair, holding my guitar, and he looks at me as his fingers strum various chords.

"So, what are you wearing tonight?" He asks.

And I grin at him, "It's a secret." To be honest, I don't even know what I'm wearing. They must have run out of original dresses by now as I've worn so many on the show. Jo was supposed to be coming over in half an hour.

Xavier narrowed his eyes at me before my little sister ran into the room. Sophia was about to say something before she saw Xavier. And just like the first time they met she stood there in shocked silence, opening and closing her mouth before letting out a tiny squeal. She ran out of the room slamming the door in her wake. I often question her mental stability.

"Um, sorry about that. Again." I muttered, my face heated red.

Xavier looked at me for a moment before cracking up laughing. He wrapped his arms around me while he chuckled into my neck.

"I love your sister." he laughed.

I raised an eyebrow, "Hey now," I teased.

He shook his head and then kissed my forehead, "It's ok, you're still my favourite Kennedy girl."

I was about to reply when Jo and her army troopers burst into the room. That's probably why Sophia came into here in the first place.

"Ok, out lover boy, you have still have to pick up your date."

He reluctantly pulled his arms away from me and groaned.

"Hey, don't complain. I'll go on a date with Rose then." I chastised him with a grin. He, so smartly, stuck his tongue out at me.

"Out." Jo, said firmly, pointing to the door. Xavier saluted her with a cheeky grin, highlighting his pretty dimples. I sound like a fangirl.

"Aye aye, captain." He winked at me and left.

I didn't win the show, and surprisingly neither did Lindsay despite her dad, he probably gave up on bribing everyone when Elliot got arrested. Smart man.

Instead Rose won as America had fallen in love with the gorgeous, crazy, talented dancer; and I mean who wouldn't?

Xavier was taking Rose to the Grand Ball tonight as his date. And I was going with Charlie. A couple photos at the red carpet and on the dance floor and then the dates would be swapped.

And I'll be stuck with the idiotic boy.

My favourite idiotic boy.

Jo and her troopers pulled me down into the chair of death and pulled out their weapons.

Just kidding, but seriously; five bags of make up and hair utensils. Is that necessary?

I mean, way to lower a girls self esteem.

Soon brushes were attacking my face, fake eyelashes applied, heavy loads of lipstick and foundation and powder. Lot's of powder. But the result, as usual with Jo, turned out amazingly natural and fresh and pretty. My hair was curled and crimped and styled into natural looking beachy ways with the special touch of sea salt spray. My skin looked like I had spent many days at the beach with a sun kissed appeal. Two parts from the front of my hair was brought to the back and braided back giving me a bohemian half up, half down do.