Epilogue

EPILOGUE – FOUR YEARS LATER

My heart was actually going to be out of my chest. All the oxygen had left my lungs and I was fidgeting like schizophrenic. Ok, maybe not that extreme but you get the idea. I was high on adrenalin basically. Oh my gosh, nearly twenty years old and can't even form words right.

I could hear the roar of the crowd from backstage. People were rushing around and Jo, was quickly doing make up touch ups and quick spritzing of hair spray. This caused the sound engineer guy down here nearly have a seizure from coughing. I was dressed in a simple white crop top and incredible loose flowing whit cotton skirt which actually billowed around me. Like, their was so much material, a could have a tent of people under there. I was actually barefoot as I would trip over my skirt in heels. My mic pack was hooked to my skirt and a clear ear piece rested in my ear. I held a bedazzled microphone in my hand as I breathed out my nervous puffs of air. Soon, I could hear the audience counting down from ten, nine, eight... The stage manger led me to my platform underneath the stage and I felt myself rising. The audience hit one and the lights his my form.

Screams, yells, cheers erupted and I was lost in an amazing trance as I gathered my bearings.

"Good evening America!" I shouted into the microphone, "Hello, New York!"

I was on the stage of Madison Square Garden, performing to a million or so people. This is where I belong. The band behind me hit the notes and my fans went wild as I began to sing one of my hit singles, 'Hurricane'.

Throughout the first half of the show I danced, I sung, I performed my life out in songs, translated in music. I interacted with fans. The ones I owe everything to.

I was buzzing. This was may life. This is what I do. I do what I love.

The adrenalin was still pumping as I closed the first half of the performance for intermission. The platform lowered to the ground and Jo rushed towards me with towels and drink bottles. I skullled a bottle of water and wiped the sweat off my body as I went for a quick change. Into a black Cinderella type ball gown with a full skirt and diamonds lining the sweetheart neckline. Jo jewelled me up and redid my hair into a neat mess of curls before the stage manager began counting down. I was now going back up on a platform but this was on the middle stage in the middle of the arena and a big white grand piano stood before me.

The platform started rising when Jo ran towards me with shoes in her hands.
"Annabelle wait!"

"Don't worry about it!" I yelled back before being over washed with screams and whistles. I started the gentle melody on the piano and the arena hushed as the music took over. The familiar tune brought back memories of Xavier and I mucking around together in the music. The song we wrote together, the duet which ended up on my first album; Limbs.

Once the cello and violin joined in in harmony I sang.

Take my hand, its all for you

Let me touch your skin

Weave you're fingers with my cold ones

Pull me close to you.

The tempo is slow and gradually increases till the chorus comes and I open my mouth, and sing my heart into the song, pouring my love for Xavier along with the lyrics.

And all my limbs are a mess

They're begging for your touch

Wrap me up in your limbs

Hold me in your undying love.

The piano melody continues softly under the dynamic cello and violin and I ready myself to sing Xavier's part.

My feet....

Before I could continue a male voice appears out of nowhere and the arena erupts into loud screams. Louder than anything I have ever heard before in my life. And then I see him, Xavier. On the main stage walking towards me on the long runway. The fans on either sides reach their hands out to reach him. But he looks straight in my eyes as he walks towards me and shocked, I stop playing the piano but the violin and cello keep playing and Xavier keeps singing.

My feet walks towards your grace

Your heart in your eyes mend my broken limbs

I'll follow your steps as we dance in circles

I'll walk beside you till my legs grow old

And in harmony together we sing the chorus as I slowly stand up and meet him halfway on the second stage.

And all my limbs are a mess

They're begging for your touch

Wrap me up in your limbs

Hold me in your undying love.

And soon we break into the bridge echoing over each other. Our words full of promises as we hold each others eyes.

Love me till I fall asleep

Love me till the sun dies down

Love me till your name is the last on my lips

We hit the tempo, the fast notes of the songs, the crescendo and then we fall. Into the chorus, into the intimacy of the words and the music and we fall in love again and again and again,

And all my limbs are a mess

They're begging for your touch

Wrap me up in your limbs

Hold me in your undying love.

And as we finish the last line I gasp in shock as Xavier drops to one knee. The extremely loud screams turn louder as Xavier pulls out my shoe. The one I rushed on stage without. And in that shoe was a simple but beautiful gold band with diamonds encrusted on the band and the gorgeous diamond circle at the centre. The music faded and Xavier smiled at me before taking the microphone to his lips. The masses of screaming and whistling in the background faded to background noise.

"Annabelle Kennedy, will you do me the honour of becoming my Cinderella for the rest of my life?" He questioned holding one of my hands, the shoe and ring in the other. Tears trickled down my cheeks as I stared at the love of my life.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" I shout throwing my arms around his neck and accidentally knock him to the floor. He laughs at me and groans, "Belle... I think I dropped the ring." I lift myself off him and sure enough see the ring on the floor of the stage. He quickly picks it up and grabs my left hand sliding it on. I can see myself on the big screen in hysterics. He grins at me cheekily before giving the audience what they want and kissing me till I don't remember my name any more.

"I love you," he says as we pull apart.

"I love you too." I say before attacking his lips with mine again.

The end!

A/N: Holy crap its over! I actually am crying I miss Xavier and Annabelle and Rose and Charlie (who also get married) already!

I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT IT HAS BEEN RIDICULOUS I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT SFC WOULD GET SO MANY READS AND FANS AND VOTES AND I OWE IT ALL TO YOU GUYS EVERYONE WHO STUCK THROUGH THE BEGINNING AND THOSE STARTING. THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU.

And so, for the last time (on this story) I'm signing out,

Alexis