B.S 2

Jake's POV 

The scene was beautiful. The air around us was mesmerizing, the smell intoxicating. My boyfriend was lying against my chest, my hair in his spell-binding silky hair. It felt weird calling him 'my boyfriend'. It had been 6 months, but it still felt weird calling him that. The word 'boyfriend' felt wrong. It wasn't him. He was the sweetest person anyone could ask for. He was intriguing and just special. He was mine, my Chrissie. 

"What are you thinking about?" he broke the comfortable silence that had engulfed us after minutes of sustained activity. 

I smiled. "...How much I love you". 

"How much do you love me?" he enquired, shifting his head such that he faced me. 

"The number immediately after infinity", I said. 

"Hmm", he said thoughtfully. 

"...And knowing what a geek you are, you probably know what it is", I said tracing my finger along his bare abdomen. 

He smiled and turned his head. Tracing his finger along my arm, he said softly, "I missed you". It was as if he was talking to himself. That had come out of the blue, not that I didn't like hearing it. 

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked, shifting slightly on the bed. We were in his room, having made the journey there a couple of minutes after kissing all over the living area. He'd made the suggestion of going upstairs and I'd obliged. I was glad he'd stopped me to make the suggestion because truthfully, I would have made love to him right there and then. 

We heard the front door open and close. 

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" 

"Make you scream like I did a few minutes ago", I joked and chuckled when his cheeks turned crimson. "We could go out for lunch later and definitely ice-cream. Gabe invited me to go out clubbing with him and his friends tonight...and Tyler if he wants to come. Do you wanna come?" 

He got up from the bed and I watched his naked torso. He'd gained a few pounds since we'd started dating (the better words would be: since I started seeing him naked), but he was a still a bit on the skinny side. His body was lean; there wasn't an ounce of fat anywhere. My hands itched to grab him by the waist. 

He grabbed his shorts from the floor. 

"Chris, I asked you a question". 

He looked at me with a shocked expression. "I thought you were joking!" 

"Why would I joke about that?" 

"I don't know...to make fun of me. Me? Go to a club? Are you serious?" 

I dropped my head backwards, until it was resting on the pillow. 

"Yes, I'm serious. And I wasn't making fun of you. I want you to come". 

"Err...I don't know. Clubbing isn't my scene". 

"You should try it, it's not so bad". 

He frowned. "I don't think so". 

"You've never walked into a club". 

"And I'm not walking into one tonight". 

I sighed. "Fine, we'll go to the movies tonight then, unless you are suddenly anti-cinemas too". 

"I was never pro-clubs. And I didn't mean that you can't go. You can go. I just won't go with you". 

"If you are not going I'm not going". I said. It felt weird saying words like that. My mind was screaming at me for saying that. I was really itching to go clubbing that night. I was itching to hang out with my brother and my friends. At the same time, my heart just wanted to be with Chris. This was a dilemma of epic proportions. I looked at Chris who was by then clothed in his blue shorts.