Chapter 5

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

"Leave me alone won't you leave me alone. Please leave me alone now. God leave me alone. Oh leave me alone just leave me alone. Please leave me. Leave me alone won't you leave me alone. Please leave me alone now leave me alone. Oh leave me alone just let me alone. Oh leave me." – Helen Reddy

Footsteps echoed from outside the security room, I was going to get busted.

----We'll if I'm bound to get busted may as well keep doing what I came here to do. I looked for the footage outside my classroom.

The only time that I can see someone feeling brave enough to enter the classroom was between classes. The 5 minutes you get to get yourself ready for the next class.

Wouldn't that still a little risky?

How would they know that the teacher wouldn't be inside their classroom during that time?

Have they been watching for weeks now? Devising a plan of action?

What is happening?!

Why is this happening?!

There's no one!

There's nobody else who would be out to make my life miserable.

I fast forwarded the footage and kept my eyes glued to the screen.

----Every time I saw movement, I got so excited.

-----Then I was let down....

I didn't know where to go next in this investigation.

I wish Levi was here. He'd know what to do.

I don't know what this person wants with me and I'm extremely bothered that he or she is getting my friends involved.

I wish the whole universe wasn't against me.

**

I snuck out of the security room before the final bell of the day rung. I thought I would have found something. Some clue to figure out what was going on but I found nothing.

It sucked.

I let Imogen and Sierra down.

I was going to get them hurt...

I'm sorry!

I'm so sorry!

I walked around the school for a while in a daze. By the time I got back to my locker, the hallways were empty and majority of students already left.