Chapter 16

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

"A girl, no matter how many times she denies it, she will always remember every detail, every moment, every piece of the memories you've left her. No matter how much she tries to forget, it will always be there." - unknown

"My my grandma, I wasn't expecting a visit from you. Specially since you're supposed to be in the ground."

It was the guy with the deeper voice. ----The one who taunted me while I was being held by the other.

My mouth went dry and my stomach turned.

"She wouldn't visit you even if she was still alive," I shot back. "Calm yourself," I reminded myself. "You won't get the answers by being a bitch to him." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I sat on the opposite site of the red haired hooligan and watched him for a few seconds. I watched how very stoic he remained.

"Do you remember me?" I asked, sitting up tall in my seat.

"Course," he laughed, "I don't have many enemies so you're really the only person who has a reason to ask anything of me."

Great so I'm glad we're on the same page then.

Straight to the point now, "I need to know why you tried to kidnap me."

"People pay big bucks for stubborn prostitutes. Was gonna charge 1500 per 45 mins."

"Bullshit," I said. "You're lying."

"Am not."

"Why would you bring up Levi and shit if all you wanted to do was hoe me off?"

"There are thousands of Levi's who are police officers here. Who says I was talking about 'your' Levi?"

How dumb does he think I am?

I narrowed my eyes, "And what are the chances that the Levi your referring to was killed and had a girlfriend named Maisie?" I set my jaw, "I still call bullshit."

I needed to get my answers and make this meeting a quick as possible. I can only fool people as 'Mama' for so long.

"Listen Beavis, Butt-Head has already admitted that I was targeted because of Levi. Don't start shit with me." I didn't know that for sure but I had to make him feel threatened somehow.

"I"m already in jail. You can't threaten me."

"No? We'll see about that."

The red-head leaned back in his seat, balancing on the back legs of the chair. "You're wasting your time here."