Chapter 37

PLS PUT YOUR PLAYLIST HERE

"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

"We're going to sit down and have that conversation I'm been trying to have with you for ten days now."

"If I wanted to talk about it we would have already. Take a hint, bud." I stared straight ahead in an effort to ignore him. You'd think at this point he'd know me well enough that if I don't talk about something, well, then you avoid it like the plague.

"Mais," He was trying to goad me into acknowledging him. "I guess you don't want to go to that comedy club tonight after all."

My ears perked up.

Oh he's good.!

He knows I have been casually hinting that T.J Miller has a show coming up at Good nights Comedy Club. ---- He's just so funny and funny looking.

This guy is convinced that the way into a woman's heart is to have fine looking elbows. The softer they are, the more the ladies love it!

---Oh and he prides himself on having perfectly symmetrical ankles.

I love him!

No matter how much it  will hurt to not be in the same space as T.J Miller, nothing hurts more than having to talk about---the unmentionable.

Oh T.J Miller how I'll miss you!

"I know you are listening. I know how very aware you are of me." Levi ran the rough knuckles of his hand down my arm and almost instinctively I sucked in a breath.

"Your a cruel man," I pursed my lips.

Laughing, he sat next to me on the couch. "I think we should talk. Please make life a little easier for me here."

"I talk to you enough. I talk to you more than I talk to Imogen and Sienna, Levi. A little silence won't kill you."

"You left the letter in plain sight, Mais, of course I want to ask about it." Levi slouched in his spot, hooking one arm around the back of me.

Annoyed, I shot up in my spot. "What? In plain sight my ass."

"Your bag of feminine things fell from the shelf and unzipped." Levi shrugged his shoulders, an innocent smile plastered on his face. "God wanted me to have answers."

"Wow, what a miracle, Levingston." I rolled my eyes and went to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. "I'm not a fool, Knight."