¿New boy?

You wake up to the lovely sound of your alarm clock beeping at 6:00 am in the morning. It's the first day of sophomore year, and you attend a small charter school on eighth street in Miami Florida. International studies charter high school, or ISCHS for short. You didn't dislike your school, or your friends, or the school environment in general. But one thing you did dislike about your school is the fact that all your friends were in long lasting relationships and you were just there. Lonely. And with no one to hold at night, or to cuddle with. You were wishing that that would change this year but had little to no expectation of your wish becoming reality.
"Good morning sweety, breakfast is on the table. I made eggs, bacon, and pancakes." Says your mom as you walk down the stairs that lead to your living room. "Thanks mom but I'm really not hungry, I'm just going to head to school." "Ok honey, your lunch money is on the table, have a good first day!" You thank your mom and head out the door. You decided that you wanted to make a good first impression. Although you were a sophomore and not a freshmen and you already knew most of the people going to the school, you dressed to impress just in case a cute new boy came. You wore your usual amount of makeup which is foundation, concealer, powder, highlight, bronzer, and masacara. You ironed you hair, and picked out the cutest outfit you had in your closet. A white and black stripped crop top with high waisted ripped jeans, and a pair of nude strappy sandals.
                                7:30 am at school-
You walk in to school and look around the hallway to find your crowd of friends. You immediately spot your Best friends Ysabella and Anabelly, and your boy best friends, Hernan, and bryan. You run over to them and give them all a big hug. You begin to talk about your summers and how they went. You also discuss your schedules and see what classes you have with each other. "Ysa, I have chemistry and Algebra 2 with you and Bryan. Anabelly, I have English and AP world history with you and Hernan." You say as everyone looks at each other's schedules.
(Bell rings)
"Ok I guess we better get going. Gaby let's walk over to chemistry, its room 311" says Ysa as the hallway fills with students. "Ok let's go, I guess I will see you guys in lunch?" I say. "Ok see you later" Anabelly says as she walks away with Hernan. Your walking in the hallway to the first period of your day when you see a new face. It's uncommon to see a new face here at ischs since it's such a small school and everyone knows each other. So to see a new face is weird. But this wasn't just any new face, this was Adi Fishman. The boy you had looked up to since you were in seventh grade. You had no idea what he was doing here considering he went to a charter school in California his freshmen and sophomore years. " oh my god" you say in a nervous and shaky tone. "What, what is it Gaby?!?" Ysa exclaims. "Look over there" you say. " wait isn't that Adi? Reaction time's brother?" Ysa says confused. "Yes and I'm kind of freaking out over here" you say.
(Bell rings)
"That's the second Bell we are gonna be late" You say. "Alright let's go"