Movie date

School is finally over and you meet Adi by you're locker. You're last class of the day was algebra 2 and it's the most stressful class you've ever taken, so being able to spend some time with Adi before having to go home and do homework would be nice.
Adi- "Hey, you ready to go?" Adi asks as he walks up to you with a bright smile on his face.
Gaby- "I'm ready." You say as he grabs your hand, and takes you to his car.
You guys ride in the car for about 15 minutes while listening to music and making cute Snapchat videos of each other. You were so happy in this moment, and nothing could change that.
Once you get to the movie theater you wait in line to pay for tickets.
Adi- "So what do you want to watch?"
Gaby- "I'm not sure. What do you want to watch?"
Adi-"Well this new scary movie came out, not sure if you'd wanna watch it though."
Gaby- "I'm not really the scary movie type, but as long as I have you I can handle it." You say as you put your head into his chest while still standing in the line.
You wait about five more minutes, and decide to watch a scary movie. Once you guys pay for your tickets you walk into the theater where they were still playing commercials. "We got here just on time." Adi says.
Adi- "Where do you wanna sit, up or down?"
Gaby-"Up please, it hurts my eyes from so close." You say with a laugh.
You take your seats on the very top row of the theater, and just as you sit the movie begins.
Gaby- "oh crap, maybe we should have opted for a comedy."
Adi- "Don't worry, you'll be fine love." Adi says with a wink and a smirk.
About 30 minutes go by in the movie and you can feel a jumpscare coming soon, so you decide to be a baby and put your head into Adi's chest so you can't see the screen.
Adi- "I'll tell you when the scary part is finished."
Gaby- "yes please."
*everyone in theater screams as jump scare happens*
Adi- "ok it's over."
Gaby- "Thank God. Sorry I'm such a baby.😂"
Adi- "it's ok, it's kinda cute to be honest." Adi says as he puts his arm around you, instantly putting you at ease. Once the movie finishes you guys go to the main entrance and are about to walk over to Adi's car when he pulls you by the hand.
Adi- "Before we go, I need to ask you something."
Gaby- "Ok what is it?"
Adi- "So I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now, but I've never been able to work up to courage to say the words. Will you be my girlfriend?"
Gaby- "yes!" You say as you pull him closer to you and kiss him.