Adi fishman

You walk into chemistry just barely making it on time. As you come in you see that the classroom is completely packed with students of different grade levels. There were a few sophomores but mostly juniors in your class. You were a sophomore but since you were very smart you took an advanced science course which was meant for juniors but you were able to take it along with a few other of your friends. As you walk past a few rows of desk towards the back of the class where there were empty seats, you pause at a beautiful sight. You see Adi. There he was sitting alone in the two person table. "Go sit with him, he's sitting alone!" Ysa whispers to me. "Are you crazy that will be super awkward and i will probably freak out if he talks to me! That would be so embarrassing!" You say. "It's worth a try, don't you want to get to know him?" Ysa asked. "Ok fine" you say as you walk over to him and ask, "may I sit?" He smiles and says "sure".
About 10 minutes pass by, and so far you and him haven't uttered one word to each other. You want to talk to him, more than anything, but your scared that he doesn't want to talk to you. Therefore you sit in silence. Until he asks "hey what's your name?" "My name is Gabriella but just call me Gaby" you say with a small smile on your face. "Hey are you new here? I've never seen you before." You ask. " yeah I am, I just moved here last month from California." He says. "California? What school?" You ask curiously even though you already knew the answer. You ask him anyways because you didn't want him to think you were some kind of stalker. "Granada hills charter high school or GHCHS for short." He says. "Hey stop the chit chat back there, if you guys want to talk to each other so bad, go on a date or something" the teacher says in an annoyed tone. "Sorry Ms.Garcia" Adi says with a small smirk on his face and looks at you. You blush and smile.
                                   End of chemistry-
(Bell rings) " ok class, your homework assignment is to read chapter 1 of the text book, and answer the review questions in the last page" the teacher yells as everyone runs out of the classroom. "Hey what's your phone number? I'd really like to get to know you better." Adi says  "here I'll write it down for you" you write it down and hand him the piece of paper and wink at him as you walk out of the classroom.