Worst day ever

Its Friday. September 3rd to be exact. You woke up in the same place you fell asleep. On the cold hard floor. You get up and do your everyday morning routine before school. You were contemplating on staying home for the day, but you knew your mother wouldn't allow you to. Today you barely put on makeup, you threw your hair up in a messy bun, put on some joggers and a baseball tee and sperrys. You looked a mess. Yet you didn't care. You thought to yourself "hey, who I am trying to impress right?"
You walk to your car and start driving to school. Once you arrive to the parking lot you slow down your car since you are in a school zone, but immediately accelerate when you see Adi. You walk to the school about to be late, and go to your first class of the day. You didn't even bother going up to your friends today. You just went straight to class.
Teacher- "Good morning class. Open up your textbooks to page 117, and begin reading."
Adi- "Ms.Garcia, I forgot my book at home can I share with Gaby?"
Teacher- "Sure just don't forget next class"
You open the book to page 117 and slide the book closer to him than to yourself. You weren't planning on actually reading anyways so you didn't even care.
Adi- "Gaby listen I can explain."
Gaby- "I don't wanna talk to you. Just read your stupid book"
                           1 hour later. Bell rings -
Teacher- "okay class you are dismissed"
You walk out of that class so fast that by the time Adi finishes packing up his stuff and turns around to look at you, you are already gone. You still don't bother talking to your friends so you move on to your next class, even though you are 10 minutes early.
Ysa- "Ew. Why is Adi walking toward us.?"
Anabelly- "I don't know but let's pretend we are talking about something that doesn't involve him."
Bryan- "Hey guys, did you see? Now Paul George plays for the OKC thunder"
Ysa- "who?"
Adi- "Hey guys"
Hernan- "what do you want?"
Adi- "Look. Gaby is mad at me which means you guys are too."
Anabelly- "you'd be correct"
Adi- "she thinks I have a girlfriend but I don't. That girl that came up to me is my crazy ex girlfriend who won't leave me alone and she thinks we are still dating. Look I even have the texts proving it"
Ysa- "we need to tell her!"
Adi- "where is she? I thought she'd be here with you guys."
Bryan- "well she isn't. She hasn't talked to us all day."
Adi- "well when you see her can you tell her I want to talk to her?"
Hernan- "sure"