Fast cars finale pt.1

Adi- "wait no Gaby come back!" Adi runs down the stairs in a pant looking for you. Meanwhile Jojo just stands there in the bathroom, confused. Adi finally finds Gaby hiding behind Tal.
Adi- "gaby please talk to me"
Gaby- "no Adi, don't you understand that I've been hurt too much in my life to keep making the same stupid mistakes?!? I loved you. So, so much and you betrayed me! Do you even know what it feels like to have your heart broken? You know what? I don't think you do, because if you did, maybe you'd have a little bit of a heart and not cheat."
You and  Adi standing in front of each other in tears, speechless. Everyone else standing and looking at each other in horror and shock. No one knew wether to comfort you, or give you space, or even to say something. You decided the best thing to do was go home. You storm out of the house, and leave. You run to your car with tears dripping down your face and start driving. You don't know where your going, you just start driving. You start at 40 mph, and look at your phone seeing a million missed calls and texts. Angering you more making you increase your speed, 60 mph. Your tears become thicker making it harder to see, 80 mph your car going faster and faster and you begin to lose control, you swerve and take a hard left, running into another car. Flipping your car over, and immediately leaving you unconscious. A part of your car stuck on the side of you causing you to lose blood quickly, if you don't get medical attention soon, you'll die in the matter of minutes.