Homecoming disaster

You and Adi arrive at the homecoming dance, and you stand in line waiting for you entrance tickets.
After you get the tickets you walk in to dance, and hear the song "bounce back" by Big Sean. You go to the dance floor and start dancing with Adi. After bounce back a slow song plays and who could have guessed, it's YOUR FAVORITE slow song of all time! Sign of the times by Harry Styles. You aren't really the best dancer but clearly Adi is pretty good, considering that he guided you throughout the whole song. You put you hands on his neck, and he rested his hands on your waist. You were so happy at this moment, and nothing could change that. After the dance is over everyone heads over to Nick's house for the after party, which is even more Lit than the homecoming itself.
Ysa- "So how are you and Adi?;)) "
Gaby- "Good, I think I really love him"
Bryan- "aw how cute is that" he says in a joking tone.
Hernan- "shut up Bryan, your such a buzz kill." He says laughing.
Bryan- "oopsies"
Anabelly- "hey where is Adi anyways?"
Gaby- "not sure actually."

Adi's POV-
Adi- "Rebecca we shouldn't be doing this, I have a girlfriend, you know that." Adi says as she pulls him closer to her.
Rebecca- "which is why she doesn't need to find out." Adi pushed Rebecca onto the bed, and kisses her.
*meanwhile downstairs*
Gaby- "guys im gonna go look for Adi"
Anabelly- "ok we will be right here if you need us"
You walk up the stairs and open a few doors until you hear Adi's voice in the room you'd least expected him to be in, Nicks bedroom.
Gaby- "ADI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?"
Adi- "holy shit, gaby it's not what it looks like."
Gaby- "no Adi it's exactly what it looks like, I should have known better! I shouldn't have forgave you the first time. WE'RE DONE."
Adi- "gaby no wait, come back!"
Gaby- "GET AWAY FROM ME!" You say as a tear drops down your eye.
To be continued:))