Study Buddy

The next day
It's the next day aka the second day of school and you are practically bouncing of the walls of excitement to go to your first period of day. Your walking in to the first class of the day which is chemistry and you immediately take your seat next to Adi. You guys had been texting all night, and you think your starting to really like him. "Good morning students i will be assigning a project. I will be assigning your partners as well." Sarah you are with Jessica, Orianna you are with andres, victor you are with Veronica, Adi you are with gaby. As she says that, you and Adi look at each other and smile. "You guys have till next class to finish your project" "hey do you want to come over to my house and work on the project?" Adi says. " yeah sure when?" You say trying not to sound like you are freaking out. "Is today good?" Adi says. "Yeah today is perfect" you say with a smile on your face.
                                       After school-
It's after school and you get out of your last period of the day which is english. You go out into the hallway and meet Adi in front of his locker. "You ready to go?" You say to him as he takes his chemistry book out of his locker. "Yeah, let's go." He says. You guys walk out of the school and walk all the way to his house. His house isn't too far away, it's only about a ten minute walk from school. You guys walk in silence until he breaks the ice by saying "So how was your day?" "Good I guess" you say as he reaches over and grabs your hand and starts to hold it. You look at him not knowing what to say so you just don't say anything. A few seconds later you get to his house. It's a big two story house in a nice neighborhood with two exotic cars parked in front. "Oh those are just my brother and his friends cars" he says as you look at them. You walk in to his house only to find four boys sitting on the couch. Tal, Anthony, Micheal, and Jojo. They all greet him and jojo asks "who is this girl you brought over?" "This is my friend gaby, we are working on a chemistry project together." Adi says not knowing if to say friend or something more. You and Adi walk upstairs into his bedroom and set all of your books and your backpacks on the floor. "Ok so let's get started. Do you mind if I put riverdale on Netflix I'm kinda in the middle of the season. " Adi says "no it's fine" you say. He puts on riverdale and then sits on his bed and takes out all his books. You sit next to him, and start doing your project.
30 minutes later- (downstairs)
Jojo- "hey I wonder what they are doing up there."
Tal-"why don't we go find out"
"Let's go find out" Micheal and Anthony say simultaneously.
All four boys go running up the stairs

(Meanwhile in Adi's room)
You and Adi are both working on your project and are about halfway through it. When all of a sudden Adi swipes all of the books of the bed and looks at you. He gets closer to you and starts leaning in to kiss you as he is leaning in your lips are an inch away from each other's when you hear the door open.
Jojo- "ewwwwwww"
Tal- "yoooo you guys were about to kiss"
Micheal- "I thought you guys were just friends" Micheal says in a joking tone.
Adi- "bro can you guys just get out!!"
Gaby- "you know what I've gotta go" you say as you pick up your things and head out of the front door.
Adi- "do you see what you guys did" Adi says in a disappointed tone as he walks out the front door to take a walk.
Tal- "ok we have to fix this..."