¿A party?

Today is Thursday. August 24, 2017. Today you must present your project in chemistry,and face Adi after your awkward encounter yesterday.
                                     Alarm rings-
You wake up at your usual time, not even tired. Usually in the mornings you wake up groggy, but not today. Today you wake up ready to go to school. Maybe a little bit too ready. You think it's because your nerves are taking over your body but you try to relax and take a warm shower to cool off. As your in the shower you begin to think about yesterday. You think to yourself, "what if he doesn't like me anymore after what happened yesterday" and "what if it was just a mistake in general." After your shower you get out and throw on some clothes, and some makeup. You leave your hair wet and but on some converse and run out the door. Not eating breakfast for the third time this week.
                                   7:30 am at school-
You walk in to school and find Anabelly, Hernan, Ysa, and Bryan all talking in there usual spot and waiting for you. You stop and look at them and think, "how lucky they are to have each other." If you didn't know, Hernan and Ysa were dating, and so were Anabelly and Bryan. So you were the odd man out. You were the fifth wheel. And it really began to take a toll on you. You thought to yourself for one minute in Adi's house last night, that maybe he was the one. But that glimpse of happiness soon faded when he saw you in the hallway and didn't even say hi.
Ysa- "hey gaby, what's wrong?"
Anabelly- "yeah, you look kind of down."
Hernan- "kind of?"
Bryan- "way to be pushy Hernan" bryan says as he flicks Hernan in the head.
Hernan- "sorry. Just trying to help."
Gaby- "look guys I get that you guys care and are worried about me but I'm fine. Other than the fact that Adi was about to kiss me last night and his brother and friends came in and interrupted, and he hasn't talked to me since, everything is fine. You say as your eyes start to water.
Anabelly- "you know what I think I have a perfect idea. Why don't we throw a party, it can get your mind off of things"
Ysa- "that's a really good idea! It could be a back to school party."
Hernan- "I'll get on inviting people"
Bryan- "me too"