Getty

It's the next day aka Sunday, and you didn't have any plans in mind. You figured you'd just order some pizza, lay around watching Netflix all day, and maybe do some homework. When all of a sudden you get a text from Adi
Adi- hey gaby, I'm having a Getty tonight with some friends do you want to come?
Gaby- lol what's a Getty.
Adi- basically it's a get together.
Gaby- oh ok. Yeah that sounds fun!
Adi- awesome be here at 7:))
After that the first thing you do is FaceTime Anabelly.
Gaby- "Anabelly, Adi just invited me to a get together tonight at his house! I need help picking out an outfit."
Anabelly- "alright go to your closet."
You go to your closet and start fiddling around in the drawers and hangers looking for the perfect outfit. You finally find the perfect outfit. It isn't too fancy, but you would look like a homeless either.

You decide to wear a white crop top, with light blue ripped jeans, converse, and a flannel wrapped around your waist

You decide to wear a white crop top, with light blue ripped jeans, converse, and a flannel wrapped around your waist. Once you pick out your outfit, you go in the shower, and wash your hair. You always have to blow dry and iron your hair when you wash it. You can never let it air dry or it will look like a birds nest. Once you do that, you do your makeup. You had a growing beauty Channel on YouTube with about 50k subscribers, so you took your makeup pretty seriously, even if it wasn't an important occasion. You knew you weren't going out to a party or anything so you just put on some light eyeshadow and a neutral lip.

Once you finish doing your makeup you look at your phone, and see that it's 6:40 you quickly realize that you were gonna be late so you grab you purse and drive over to Adi's house

Once you finish doing your makeup you look at your phone, and see that it's 6:40 you quickly realize that you were gonna be late so you grab you purse and drive over to Adi's house. Once you get there you knock on the door and he opens it. And may I add he looks adorable. He was simply wearing a black shirt and some ripped jeans, but then again, he could be wearing a garage bag and he'd still look fine as hell😂.

Once you arrive he greets you with a long, warm hug

Once you arrive he greets you with a long, warm hug. You walk in to find a bunch of boys sitting on the couch. Jojo, Nick, Tal, Anthony, Micheal, and Adi were all siting on the couch playing NBA 2K 17.
Gaby- "I wanna play"
Jojo- "wait what?"
Adi- "you like 2K? Adi says in a surprised tone.
Gaby- "yeah I play it with my cousins all the time."
Adi- "alright well let's play. You vs me."
You guys play a quick game on blacktop up to 21. You do a two vs two. Adi picks the players LeBron and Kyrie, and you pick Curry, and KD. Obviously Adi beats you but it was a close game.
Adi- "damn didn't know you knew how to play."
Gaby- "yeah I guess we learn new things everyday"
Jojo- "I'm bored. Let's play truth or dare."
Tal- "alright let's do it."
Anthony- "you know what guys I think I'm gonna head home, it's getting pretty late."
Micheal- "yeah me too."
After Anthony and Micheal leave it's just Adi, Jojo, Tal, and you.
Adi- "do you still wanna play truth or dare? You don't have to if you don't want to."
Gaby- "play truth or dare with a bunch of boys? Sure why not." You say as you laugh.
The way you play is you spin a bottle and you pick truth or dare. For whichever you pick there is a bowl with truths and dares that you can choose from.
Tal- "alright. Lady's first. Gaby you can do the honor and spin the bottle."
Gaby- "don't mind if I do" you say as you give the bottle a hard spin.
Gaby- "I suck at this game so watch it land on me first." You say as the bottle slows down and lands on you.
Everyone starts laughing at your misfortune.
Gaby- "ok, ok relax."
Adi- "so gaby, truth or dare?"
Gaby- "truth."
Jojo holds out the bowl with the truth questions and you pick one.
Gaby- "ok this ones stupid."
Tal- "what's it say?"
Gaby- "when did you have your first kiss, and if you have, who was it with."
Tal- "well you've got to answer it."
Gaby- "I had my first kiss this year"
Jojo- "really? Who with??"
Gaby- "adi"
Awwwww Jojo and tal say simultaneously.
Adi- "wait, I was your first kiss?"
Gaby- "yeah" you say as you start to blush."
Adi- "aw I feel so honored."😂
You continue playing, and a few spins later the bottle lands on you once again.
Adi- "oh gaby, looks like it's your turn again."
Tal- "truth or dare?"
Gaby- "you know what, I'm feeling a little savage. Dare." You pick a dare out of the bowl and read it silently.
Tal- "what's it say?"
Gaby- "it says kiss Jojo for 10 seconds."
Tal- "are you gonna do it?"
Gaby- "i don't back out of dares." You say as you kneel over to Jojo, grab his face and start making out with him. It's very short, since it was just a dare, but as you finish you can see Adi clenching his jaw out of the corner of your eye.
Jojo- "ok well this was fun. But I've gotta go now. "
He leaves and tal goes up to his room.
You see Adi pouring a glass of water in the kitchen and you go up to him.
Gaby- "hey it's just us you know." Wanna watch a movie?"
Adi- "i don't know. Wouldn't you rather be eating Jojo's face?"
Gaby-" Adi that was just a dare, you know that right?"
Adi- "I know but the way it looked , it looked more passionate that just a "dare".
Gaby- "wait you think I like Jojo? Adi your nuts. I like you. And I'd much rather be eating your face right now than his."
Adi- "well if you say so." Adi says as he pulls you closer to him and kisses you. You jump on him, by putting your legs around his waist and your hands around his neck. He Carries you all the way from the kitchen to the living room while still not breaking the kiss. You both sit on the couch, while icarly plays in the background. You guys continue kissing until you stop to catch your breath. Once you catch your breath you continue making out, until you hear Tal coming down the stairs.
Tal- "hey bro you left your- " nevermind😂"
He says as you guys stop kissing and laugh.
Gaby- "hey, you know that since I kissed Jojo today and now I kissed you it's like you kissed Jojo?
Adi- "Gaby ew stop" he says with a smile on his face.