Homecoming prep

September 7th, 2017

Gaby's POV;

Today is September 7th, 2017 and TODAY IS HOMECOMING!!! You go downstairs, and eat breakfast. You have a banana, and a granola bar. Then you go upstairs and check your phone. It's about 10:oo am, so you decide to hop in the shower. You don't wash your hair since you have an appointment at 3:00. Then you throw on some sweatpants, and a crop top. You grab your purse, and your phone and drive off to the nail salon. Once you get to the nail salon you choose your color. You pick nude, so it can match your shoes. After you get your nails done, you go have lunch at Taco Bell. Then you go to the salon. Your hairdresser also happens to be your makeup artist which makes life 10x easier.

Adi's POV;

"Bro wake up, you have homecoming today, and you need to do things. You have to go get Gaby her corsage, and your tuxedo." Tal says as he throws a pillow at you. "Ok ok damn, I'm going." You say as you get out of bed. You walk downstairs and grab a glass of orange juice. Then you get ready for your day. You throw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, then you hop in your car and go to the flower shop.
Once you get there you pick out a white flower corsage since Gaby's dress is red.

Gaby's POV;
After you leave the salon you go to the flower shop and get Adi his boutonnière. Once you leave the flower shop you go home and put on your dress, and heels. As your slipping on your heels, you hear a knock on the door. You go downstairs to open the door for Adi. Wow he looks handsome you think to yourself as you open the door. He was wearing a formal black suit with a red tie, to match your dress.

Adi's POV;
You are welcomed by the beautiful sight of gaby wearing her short silk red dress, with nude heels, and really pretty hair and makeup.
Adi-"wow. You look really stunning."
Gaby- "thank you. And you look very handsome."
You say to each other with smiles.
You put on her corsage and she puts on your boutonnière and her mom  takes a quick picture of you guys.

Gaby's POV;
After your mom takes a few pictures, Adi escorts you outside and you are surprised at the sight of a limousine parked outside.
Gaby- "Adi, what is this?"
Adi- "Its a limousine, duh." He says with a laugh
Gaby- "well yes I'm aware but why?!?"
Adi- "because I wanted tonight to be as special as possible, and this just adds to it."
Gaby- "aw come here" you say as you pull him to you and give him a quick peck since you don't want to ruin your lipstick." You both walk over to the limo and go to homecoming.
To be continued...