My homecoming date

Adi- "Will you go to homecoming with me?"
Gaby- "I.... I will!"
Adi gives you the roses and gives you a long hug.
Soon after that the game is about to start. You're finally happy so you actually have motivation to play. Coach blows his whistle meaning that he wants everyone to come huddle in a circle.
Coach- "okay listen up I'm gonna tell you our starters for today. Anabelly I want you to start a serving spot. Ysabella I want you as right hitter, Aileen setter, Gaby outside hitter, Samantha middle back, Katie, left back, and Olivia, middle middle. "
As he says that everyone goes to there spots on the court. The referee blows his meaning it's time to play. Anabelly serves the first ball over and after that it's smooth sailing. We win every set and sweep the opponents. After the game we shook hands with the opposing team and I went straight to Adi.
Gaby- "Adi can we talk for a second?"
Adi- "yeah sure what's up"
Gaby- "in private I mean."
Adi- "oh, ok yeah"
You both walk into the hallway were the boys and girls locker rooms are.
Adi-" is everything okay?"
Gaby- "I'm just really confused. So the girl that called you babe was just your ex?"
Adi-"yes. I tell her all the time to stop texting me and to stop calling me but she never listens."
Gaby-" so what you said really was true?"
Adi- "of course. I would never lie to you."
You blush and smile and he does the same. Except he leans in for a kiss and you kiss him back. After the game you go home and group FaceTime call with all your friends. Then you shower and pick out your outfit for the next day. It's already about 11:00 pm so you get in your bed and look at your phone. You read a text from Adi saying "goodnight Gaby❤️" and you text back "goodnight Adi💙" you go to sleep at night feeling happy. "Could I be in love?" You think to yourself.
ADI'S POV:
After the game you get in your car and head home. The first thing you do is go to your brother Tal's room and tell him all about you're day. After that you film a couple YouTube videos and edit for a bit. Then you take a shower and but on some pajama pants but no shirt. Before you fall asleep you send Gaby a text saying "goodnight Gaby❤️" and she soon replies with a text saying "goodnight Adi💙" You turn around in your bed and smile. "Could I be in love" you think to yourself.