¿Revenge?

Gaby's POV;
You leave Nick's house early, feeling absolutely destroyed. You didn't even bother to say goodbye to your friends. What was the point... every time your even make eye contact with someone your eyes would tear up. You felt so betrayed, disappointment, mislead, and so many more emotions that words cannot describe. You had literally been dating Adi for less than a week, yet he still managed to cheat on you. How can someone be vile? You receive at least 10 messages from all your friends asking, "where are you?" And "what happened" but you didn't have enough motivation to answer. You turn off your cellphone, and proceed to walk home.

Adi's POV;
Adi- "Rebecca I've gotta go, this isn't right and I shouldn't have done this."
Rebecca- "whatever Adi." She says as she storms out the room.
Adi- "I've gotta find Gaby."
You find Ysa, Anabelly, Hernan, and Bryan in the kitchen pouring some drinks.
Adi- "guys, I've made a big mistake"
Ysa- "oh my god, what now?"
Anabelly- "I swear if it's something about Gaby I'll smack you."
Adi- "Gaby found me kissing another girl."
*anabelly slaps Adi*
Bryan- "woah Anabelly chilllllll"
*Hernan separates Anabelly from Adi*
Anabelly- "what, I said I would slap him..."
Bryan- "look Adi, she forgave you about that other girl thing, but this? There's no coming back from that."
Hernan- "I think you should just give her space."
Bryan- "wait, are you drunk?😂"
Adi- "A little yeah..."
Ysa- "well that still doesn't give you reason to kiss another girl!"
Anabelly- "you are on your own on this one, we aren't helping you."
Adi- "where is she anyways?"
Bryan- IF WE KNEW DON'T YOU THINK WE'D BE COMFORTING HER INSTEAD OF TALKING TO A MORON LIKE YOU?!?
Hernan-"woah, bryan chill😂"
Adi- "I'm gonna go look for her."
Ysa- "yeah you do that."

Gaby's POV;
You finally get home, and decide to take a very hot shower. You use this time to think about everything that went wrong with your day. After that you turn off the lights, get under your bed sheets, and think to yourself "poor Adi. He doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. Little does he know, there is nothing you do better than revenge."