Puffy eyes

The next day at school;
Gaby's POV;
Today you decided to look extra cute since you wanted to make Adi feel horrible for what he did. You wore extra makeup to hide the eye bags from loss of sleep, and eyeshadow to hide your puffy eyes.

You pull up to school in your Audi R8 feeling fly as hell

You pull up to school in your Audi R8 feeling fly as hell. You always manage to get a few looks from others, but you don't care. The only person you want to see you is Adi. You want him to think, "oh she's probably over me" even though you are dying on the inside.

 You want him to think, "oh she's probably over me" even though you are dying on the inside

You get out of your car and walk to your friends.
Gaby-"hey guys, what's up?"
Bryan-"what happened last night?"
Hernan-"you just disappeared"
Ysa-"yeah, where'd you go?"
Gaby-"I went home. After a series of misfortunate events, I decided that home was the best place for me to be."
Anabelly-"yeah, we heard what happened and we wanted to say we are really sorry."
Ysa-"he never deserved a chance to be with a girl like you."
*bell rings*
Gaby- "alright let's go"
You go to your first class of the day and sit in your usual seat, of course, Adi was your partner in chemistry and you loathed every second of that class.
Adi-"Gaby I'm so sorry! Please let me make it up to you!"
Gaby-"really Adi?!? Your sorry?!?"
Adi-"yes I'm sorry gaby please forgive me!"
Gaby-"do you feel sorry for me? Do you think I'm some sort of a charity case, is that why you asked me out?"
Adi-"no of course not, I lo" (he gets cut off by you.)
Gaby-"don't even finish that sentence, you don't love me! You never did Adi. You know, love isn't just a word that can be tossed around and used as you use it... you don't love me because if you do you wouldn't have done what you did."
After class you run to the bathroom not being able to hold in the tears anymore, maybe putting on a brave face wouldn't be so easy after all... You skip your next class since your face is about as red and swollen as a tomato from all the crying. He can't see me like this, you think to yourself. Before the last period of the day, you meet with the girls.
Gaby-"guys I have an Idea."
Anabelly-"what is it."
Gaby-"I think I'm gonna invite a few people over to my house tonight" you say with a smirk. Finally your plan can evolve.