Love hurts

Screw you Adi. You say as a tear falls down your cheek.
Adi- "No gaby wait!"
Gaby- "Don't you EVER talk to me again!" You say sobbing and running as far away from him as possible.
Your friends were all supposed to be together today at Ysa's house and you were supposed to go too, but you passed up the offer so you can go to Starbucks with Adi. You see Anabelly, Ysa, Hernan, and Bryan all walking to Ysa's car when you meet up with them.
Anabelly- "Gaby what happened?"
Ysa- "Are you okay"
You stay silent but start crying even harder. Making it hard to breathe.
Bryan- "Come on Gaby, talk to us. What happened?"
You begin to collapse onto the floor.
Hernan- "woah, oh no no no. Come on, get up, let's get you to Ysa's house."
You guys ride in the car for about 20 minutes in complete and utter silence. You blankly stare out the window, and think of all the good moments you had with Adi, and watched them slowly fade away. You arrive at Ysa's house and plop yourself on the couch.
Bryan, Hernan, Ysa, and Anabelly all sit around you and don't take their eyes off you.
Hernan- "Are you ready to tell us what happened?"
Gaby- "He has a girlfriend"
A WHAT?!? All four of them say in unison.
Gaby- "We were walking to his car and all of a sudden a blonde girl that I've never seen before comes up to him and calls him babe and says she's his girlfriend."
Anabelly- "I don't understand"
Ysa- "Yeah, me either. I thought you guys were dating."
Gaby- "We weren't dating. Yet, at least, but he kissed me and acted like a boyfriend would. He even told me he loved me..."
The room goes silent after you say that.
Hernan- "Well I have an idea"
Bryan- "What is it?"
Hernan- "We both go and beat his ass when we see him."
Gaby- "No. Thats not gonna solve anything."
A few hours pass and eventually you head home. You're so upset that you can't even think straight. You go into the shower, turn the nozzle all the way till it's hot and shower until there was so much fog you could barely breathe. When you get out of the shower you wrap the towel around your body and go to you're room to get a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. As your picking out your clothes from the drawer your phone buzzes. You read a text from Adi.
Hey Gaby.
Look I know you are probably very upset right now and will not believe anything I say and I understand. I also understand if you don't want to talk to me but I really need to talk to you.
You throw your phone across the room and scream in distress. You put your back against the wall and slide down landing on the cold hard floor. Never will you love again. Never.