Chapter 1

Can you see baes ass in that fine pic😍😍 DAMN GINA

Y/N means (your name) btw

Y/Ns POV

"No way!" I scream in laughter, as Raymond joins in on the giggles, something common for us every time we're together. He's honestly like a brother to me, especially these last two years.

We set the board game aside and watch shocked as his suit starts to go nuts. "Do you think it's them? Maybe a message?" I ask hopeful. "Yes, I do." He looks me straight into the eyes smiling. Excited like two children on Christmas morning we rush outside to some open land. "I really hope it's them Ray." I smile. "Me too kid. Me too." I grip onto him as the air around us starts to growl, wind lashing onto our skin. "It's them. I can see the wave rider." I scream excited, trying not to fall because of the pressure.

"Miss Y/L/N, Mr Palmer, sorry for the long wait." Rip smiles directing us into the ship. "Long wait. Mate, it's only been two years." I mess around, so happy to be back. "Kendra!" Raymond laughs hugging his love. "Y/N, pleasure to have you back." Gideon speaks.

"You do not know how boring life in the 20th century is. Raymond and I played board games every night. You know when people saw us, they thought I was his wife. I need a drink." I laugh along with everyone on the crew. I watch as Leonard finally walks in.

He smiles and comes over to hug me. I am his fiancé after all. Jax stiffens as Snart comes to hug me. I can sense something's wrong. I pull away quickly and look between Jax and Snart. "What's wrong?" I ask, nobody in particular. "Stein. You wouldn't lie to me. Tell me." I look to him hopeful, my heart hurts a bit. I don't know why. I've never really doubted Leonard, but 2 years was a hell long of a time.

"You know. 'the Mrs' and I left a few things behind at our home. We'll just grab them and meet you guys here. That's if you don't plan on leaving us behind another 2 years." Ray tries to joke but it doesn't help. "I'll accompany you two." Rip chimes in. The awkwardness in the room is maddening.

"You all wanna get your heads out of your asses and best get explaining when I'm back. Whatever the hell it is that's happening. Or I'll burn you all." I threaten them. Deep down, my body aches. What's going on so bad they can't tell me. I give Snart, Kendra, Jax, Sara, Stein and Mick one last glare and then leave. No one wanting to level their eyes with mine.

"We've only been back two minutes and you're already acting like Mick." Ray tries to lighten the mood, as we unlock the door of our apartment. "I don't know why. But my body...like my soul's reaching out to me. Almost as though she's grabbing me by the throat and telling me something's wrong. I just don't know what." I hopelessly sigh. My sixth sense is always correct, that's what bothers me the most. "I'm sure whatever it is. You'll find the answers to it soon." Rip reassures me cryptically, as I start to pack up my favourite belongings.

"Can't forget our lucky vase, now can we." Raymond smiles. "You dork." I laugh, temporarily subsiding the drowning feeling in the pit of my stomach.

When I finally return to the wave rider I look to everyone expectantly. "What's that?" Kendra asks me, pointing to our orange vase. I give her a look implying not to change the subject but Raymond starts to speak. "That's our lucky vase. When you all left Savage was still hot on our trail. We were in some run down café and Y/N grabbed the vase and smashed it against his head. He passed out for quite long I assume. Given that we were able to easily escape."

"I did it for Carter. Just goes to show how much I've done for you and you can't answer a simple question I ask." I retort, to which Ray flinches next to me. "Don't be so harsh on her Y/N." Stein tries to reason. "Let's not even go there old man. I was prepared to die for you. And you're prehistoric. I haven't even lived the whole of my 20's yet." I snap back irritated. I watch as Jax tries to control himself from laughing.

"Let's not forget. Whilst everyone disrespects and takes the piss out of you Captain, I'm the only one who stands by you. And for what? Just because we're both from London. I could honestly care less now." I answer before he can speak a word out of his already open mouth.

"But no one wants to tell Y/N what's up. Splendid really." Sarcasm oozes out of my voice, from the corner of my very eye, I notice Leonard still refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Gideon, what the hell is going on!" I exasperate after a deafening further minute of the teams irritating silence. "It has come to my understanding Ms (Y/L/N), that the team does not wish to disclose information about Mr Snarts affair whilst you were away." The robot answers my question. I can hear Mick cough awkwardly in his seat. "With who?" I ask Gideon, looking my now ex fiancé dead in the eyes.

"There's really no need for that Ms (Y/L/N)." Rip interrupts. "Shut up Rip. With who Gideon? Answer my question or I'll cut the whole ships power supply off." I threaten. "Ms Lance, Ms (Y/L/N)."

It takes me a few seconds to process everything before I come up with a response. "Couldn't keep it in your pants for 1 single month, real classy. I shouldn't have expected any less." I pull my ring off, tossing it in his direction. "Ouch." Mick speaks up and I give him the look. Raymond comes to my side and starts to walk me to his room. Before I leave I grab Rips finest bottle of Whiskey.

As I leave with Ray because I still share a room with that pig Leonard, I hear Jax following close behind. "To think she was always loyal to you. You're disgusting." Jax and Raymond both push past Leonard on purpose.

Snarts POV

"You know what the worst part is. You all tried to keep it a secret." Raymond spits out disgusted, Y/N halfway down the hall with Jax. They always got along. That's why Jax hates me so much more. I watch as she chugs down half the bottle in one sip.

"That was harsh." Sara speaks. "Oh give me a break! That girl has a point. What has she not done for the team? For you two to both stab her in the back like that. For her it was two years. Us one month." Kendra seethes, mostly at me. "Remember one thing. Y/N will always be a million times better than both you and Snart put together. That's why you two would never dare to fight her." She finishes before also leaving.

"She's got a point." Mick speaks up leaving with Stein to join Y/N as well. Leaving only Rip. He would take her side any day over mine. After all they both love their country very much. I push past Sara. I don't know why the hell I did it. I don't even like her like that.

Fiddling around with the ring I so carefully and lovingly chose for her I start to wonder. Had we not left them stranded in the past would I still had cheated.

Am I that weak a man? It was a one time thing that turned twice to thrice, then onwards. I never wanted Y/N to find out because I didn't want to lose her. After all, without thinking twice I'd choose her over Sara or any other woman any day, any where, any when.

I sit up when Rip enters my room. "She really liked you. A lot. Why did you do that to her?" He generally asks. I sigh, I'm just as clueless as him. "I don't know. I'm a shit excuse of a man I know. I wasn't thinking straight. Now it's the single one thing I regret the most." I breathe out. Never being one to express my emotions.

~~