Chapter 7

Y/Ns POV

Before I have to face the embarrassment of the team finding out about what I just did with Leonard I dress myself and clean the library up. "Gideon, please make sure all cctv for the whole day today in the library are expunged." I speak up.

"No need to worry Ms Y/L/N, I took it upon myself to make sure the cameras were switched off." Gideon replies and I thank her appreciated.

"Hey baby." Leonard Wraps his arm around my waist, he's still naked. Without looking at him I hand him his shirt and shrug his body off mine as politely as I can.

What the hell have I done?

After we both dress, I excuse myself and make my way down to the bathrooms. He tried to kiss me, but I turned my face so it was my cheek instead. I decided to use Kendra's bathroom. I search for some birth control and swallow them.

After waiting for some time Kendra finally arrives, or let me rephrase that, walks in on me crying. She asks me what's wrong and I have no answer for her. She keeps pestering me and wouldn't stop until I told her anything. So I did.

"Snart and I had sex. Like a few hours ago." I hysterically sob. "What's the problem in that." She asks concerned, probably thinking the most random things.

"I don't love him like that anymore. I mean, I love him. I don't know. I don't love him the same. I don't know why I had sex with him. I even said I wanted to marry him again. But I don't. I really don't want to. Please help me." I carry on sobbing as she rubs circles into my back.

"I need you to let it all out right now. Then you need to calm down. We'll deal with it. Don't worry." She reassures me, I know Kendra would solve the problem, but I feel dirty, that won't change. I fell to my knees for him, again.

After spending some time with Kendra she had to leave with the team for some new lead. I stayed in her room but got hungry and made my way down to kitchen. There's some shuffling and I ignore it as Leonard. Until my legs go jelly when Vandal turns around a menacing grin on his face.

"Y/N, just who I was looking for." He evilly laughs and then shoots me. "Don't worry, comply with me and I'll take you to see your children." Savage bashes my head against the wooden table to knock me out.

A few hours later

When I wake up I'm restrained to a bed. A large, plush, fluffy, round bed. The rooms decorated pink and there are toys scattered everywhere. But my babies are not here. "Hello." I shout into the air.

"Y/N. Finally you're awake." Savage peaks into the room. In his hand he's cradling a baby in a tightly wrapped blanket. "Give her to me now!" I shout at him furious and he demonically laughs. "She's my child, do not disrespect me like that." He teases me arrogantly.

"She is not your child!" I scream in anger and the bundle in his arms starts to cry. "You're scaring my child stop shouting Ms Y/L/N. I guess you aren't the mothering type." Vandal smirks and I feel my eyes well up in anger.

After Savage finally had me untied I was able to meet my daughters, but through a glass box. Then he knocked me out and decided to deliver me back to the team.

SNARTS POV

Sent back to us in a suitcase was Y/N unconscious. After recovering in the med bay she walked over to us in the control room. "Look." She hands me a baby sock and I lift it to my nose. I smile and hand the sock back to her. "Has he named them?" Stein asks curious and Y/N nods.

"Yuck." Kendra sighs. "Go on what are they called?" Mick speaks and Y/N smiles. "They're called Lisa and Jasmine." She smiles and I grin from ear to ear. "Savage." She completes rolling her eyes and Kendra gags in disgust. "It's fine. They've got Snart DNA, nothing can change that." I reassure myself more than everyone else and try to smile.

I take the sock back from Y/N and start to fiddle around with it. "Funny you know, Jasmine looks like our Lisa and our baby Lisa looks like you." Y/N smiles and I laugh. "Leave Savage to muck things up." I laugh and so does Y/N. "Or maybe I got confused myself." Y/N theories and we both laugh.

"I hate to break the moment up, but is there any particular reason Savage sent you back?" Rip queries and Y/N shakes her head. "He was just being weird, I think he wanted to taunt us." Y/N sighs and I rub her back reassuringly but she tenses. Kendra gives her a funny look and Y/N stands.

"He had a lot of research lying around from 1988, it was too easy though. Like he wanted me to see it." She walks over to the computer and searches the year up. "That's the year you were born. He's going to wipe you out of existence." Raymond shouts horrified as Y/Ns face turns purple. "I never thought about that." Y/N stutters out.

I try to speak up but there's an ache in my stomach, my guts feel as though they're being ripped apart and I uncontrollably start retching.

Y/Ns POV

"Leonard!" I scream shocked watching him suffer. Bruises start to appear on his body, it's not possible. The air couldn't beat him up.

Mick leans on my shoulder not being able to stand up straight generally mortified. "It was bait. Savage wanted us to think he's after you but he's trying to kill Mr Snart. Gideon prepare the med bay. Jefferson and Mick take Mr Snart to the Med bay. Everyone else buckle up. We're going for a ride." Rip orders and everyone scurries around.

Tears start to fall freely down my eyes as I remember the first time Leonard and I had met. I thought he was an asshole and he loved me, wouldn't stop flirting. If anything happens to him I keep repeating to myself that I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Especially when I've been arguing with him endlessly.

"Everyone with me. Sara guard Leonard." Rip speaks all of us too busy to bother with the petty fights. "Are you sure, me? Alone." Sara calls out.

"Just do it, dammit Sara!" I shout, my eyes are bloodshot. "I'll stay with her." Stein speaks and I nod my head in acknowledgement and with that we leave.

Through our ear pieces Stein repeatedly warned us of Leonard's vitals dropping. He was losing his life. 2004, Leonard and I were both in high school. Except this time, my school is invaded by futuristic robots and the father of my children is about to be murdered in cold blood.

~~~

"Savage, stop!" I shout in his direction. He has Leonard held by his throat. "Y/N, darling, lovely to see you." He smirks as he pulls a blade out of his pocket. Raymond shrinks and makes his way towards Savage. "Just in time to watch lover boy here die." He sinisterly laughs and my face boils red in anger.

"What is your problem? We just want our children back. We haven't done anything to you!" I shout, the anger so immense I feel like I could cry. "That's where you're wrong. It's not we, it's he." Savage looks to Leonard in disgust. Young Leonard is currently bloody and passed out. "He's in the way. If I get rid of him. It can be me and you. Us." The crazy man speaks and everyone is just as equally shocked.

"Chay-Ara, she can have her soulmate, I want you. We can be together. Raise those 2 beautiful girls together. Our daughters." He rambles on. "Who knew the ass even had a soft side." Jax sarcastically grunts. "They are not your daughters. They never were, never will be and never have been." I scream at the top of my lungs and Savage squints his eyes.

"Very well." He lifts the blade and lunges for Leonard. I close my eyes, tears falling down as I hear the thud of his body.