Chapter 3

SNARTS POV

"Need I remind you again how dangerous what you did back there was." Rip shouts at Y/N frustrated. "Shouldn't have made a paradox." She answers back, while playing with her nails. "And say if the previous you was not as willing. Would you have just forced yourself onto her." He exasperatedly asks. "No. I would've seduced her. I like them both ways." She smirks and I can hear everyone snickering behind Rip. "You're unbelievable Ms Y/L/N. Regardless as to you liking both men and women you shouldn't have done what you did." He lectures.

"I think it was hot." I speak up. "I don't need you to defend me Leonard." Y/N glares at me. "Just stating an opinion." I raise my hands. "An irrelevant one." She sasses back. "Get out of my sights. All of you." Rip shouts annoyed and we all leave.

I slow down so I can walk along with Y/N but when she notices she changes directions to the kitchen instead. "You know, I don't mean to be a pest. I just don't want the woman I love to hate me." I speak up from the entrance of the kitchen. I'm ignored by the love of my life as I watch her stuff her face with food. She's always been a stress eater.

"I thought you wanted to stop stress eating." I try to make conversation which is obviously failing. "I did until my now ex fiancé decided to cheat on me with my mate." She rolls her eyes at me. When she looks at me she looks repulsed, it aches to know I've brought this upon myself.

"I know baby. And I'm so sorry. You know, no woman at all in this world ever can top you. I was scared you died. I generally thought you were dead. That doesn't excuse what I did and I know you hate me, but I can make it up to you. Anything you want." I beg her, she's sat in her chair, as I keep a few steps away from her for safety. "Anything?"

"Anything sweetheart." I reassure her. "Leave me the hell alone. Forever." She shouts at the top of her lungs, pushing past me. I try hold her back by her arm but it only lands me a slap across the face. "I think Sara's lonely. You shouldn't leave your mistress waiting." She whispers, venom evident in her voice. "Y/N please." I beg following her out of the kitchen.

"That's Y/L/N to you." She looks to me in all seriousness. "Please just stop, you were prepared to be Mrs Snart less than a month ago!" I shout, irritated. Not at her but at myself for not being able to win her back and for destroying everything we had. "Key word, were. As in past tense. Forgotten, done and over with. Irrelevant." She screams back at me. Both of us in the control room.

"I can't believe you." I shout back, I can't control myself, just like I couldn't control my cheating. "You can't believe me. That is the biggest joke of the century. I can't believe you. 'Oh baby I'll do anything for you'. You should've known that a sissy speech I've seen in every Ryan Reynolds movie would not cut it." She shouts everyone's watching us but I could care less. "What I can't believe is, you're still trying to keep our dead baby a secret from me!" I shout raging and she stops. Everyone around us mortified.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugs it off. "You don't or you just can't admit the fact that you killed our child." I challenge her. One thing I've come to know about Y/N is until you prove her wrong she will not listen to you. "It's not like you gave me much of a choice. You abandoned me in the 50's. My own parents weren't even born then." She defends herself. "So you thought, I'll just throw myself down a stack of stairs and hope the kid inside me, who's father doesn't even know exists, will die!" I argue back.

"I don't know where you hear your bullshit stories from, but the baby was dead before I fell down the stairs. Savage killed her when he sent his goons after us. I was pushed down the stairs and before that, they tortured me for hours on end." She argues back vexed. "So that YOU could have enough time to save your best friend. The fact that you want to use an unborn child, already dead, to justify the fact that you can't keep your dick in your pants is sickening." She shouts throwing Ray's lucky vase at me but I catch it. I sigh feeling like a complete idiot but don't show it.

She walks out of the room and I try follow her. "I haven't finished yet!" I shout at her. "But I'm finished with every part of you." She screams dashing yet another object at me but Kendra catches it.

It was a knife.

I'm about to follow behind but Mick holds me back from both arms.

"That was explosive." Rip sighs. "It has come to my attention Ms Y/L/N is suffering from postnatal depression for quite some time." Gideon speaks. "What's that?" Jax takes the words straight out of my mouth. "After a mother gives birth, or if her fetus dies before birth she can go into a dark place. Not the best thing for a woman as young as Y/N. Some women commit suicide when the pressure becomes too much." Stein explains and I can't help but feel accountable. I sigh yet again and storm back into my own room.

"You just made things 100 times worse than they already were." I tell myself off repeatedly.

"I know." Y/N agrees from my room door. I sit up immediately. "Hey, look I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said." I try speak but she cuts me off. She closes the door behind her and walks over to me, a warm smile playing it's way onto her features, genuine enough to send tingles down my spine as they always did, as they always do.

~~