Chapter 5

SNARTS POV

Weeks go by and nobody bothers me. I stayed in my room, Gideon teleports my food. I don't know what Y/N is doing but I hope she's good. The breakup hurt me much more than I anticipated, she was a best friend to me when she was not my girlfriend. I lick my lips, trying to remember the taste of hers when they were on mine but it's no use. Sighing I pull myself out of bed and comply with Gideons constant irritating voice.

"Mr Snart, pleasure to have you back." Rip talks. I know they all know what happened, they just don't want to mention it. "Ms Y/L/N, I express my infinite gratitude that you too have decided to join us." He carries on. I twist my head around and am shocked to see Y/N here too. I smile at her and she smiles back. We're both trying to act happy and are doing a shit job at it.

"Is there a reason you called us down, Hunter." I ask unbothered. Trying to turn back into my usual arrogant self, my focus purely on Y/N though. "Savage is imprisoned on the ship. Toots here needs someone to babysit, while we kick some kids ass." Mick explains and Y/N answers for the pair of us. "Job done."

-

"You look like hell." I smirk at my now ex fiancé after everyone's left. "As do you." She replies smiling. "What's up?" I invite her into my room and she walks straight in. "The sky." She utters. She knows it irritates me that's why. I laugh watching her cheekily grin at what she's just done. Her lips look so soft, her hands move to adjust the hair covering her face and she rocks her long toned legs back and fourth.

"Mr Snart, Ms Y/L/N, Vandal Savage has requested to see you both." Gideon speaks through the intercom and I sigh out loud. I was enjoying myself. "After you my lady." I smile at her and she too smiles. "What do you think he wants?" Y/N asks me curious. "I don't know. What I do know is, he killed our baby and he's going to have to pay for that one day." I look the love of my life dead in the eyes, nothing but my deepest admiration radiating around the room. "Ya." Y/N agrees and we both walk into the area Savage's kept in.

"Mr and Mrs Snart. Lovely to see you. You are together right? Your robot tells otherwise." Savage smirks. Patience has been one of my many key traits since childhood, yet now it seems impossible to control myself. "We're still together." I remain in stoic eye contact with him as I hold Y/N close to me. "Better than you and Chay-ara at least." Y/N retaliates. I laugh. "That's my girl." We both high five, how I wish that speech was true.

"Aw, lovely cute couple. Tell me Y/N, does lover boy know about baby Y/N, 1958. Ring any bells." He teases my wife. I know we're not together but my feelings and thoughts are very much the same. "You should've wished I never found out. The second we get the chance to, I'll kill you." I grunt out cracking my knuckles.

"Perfect. You don't remember. I thought you were smart, Snart. That's what everyone tells me. You really think your baby's dead. I'm from the future. All the technology in the world is mine." He laughs and I instantly turn away from him. "Gideon mute him." With that I leave the room, dragging a brain dead Y/N out with me.

"Our baby's alive." She cries. "You don't honestly believe him do you. He just wants a bargaining chip out and will say anything to get it." I reason with her. I too wish for it to be true but mentally if he's lying, Y/N will not be able to cope. "Did you not hear the man. Our child IS alive. Probably a few years old even." She shouts hysterical. "Come back to me, sweetheart. If it's what you believe, if she's alive we'll get her back. Just come back to me sweetheart." My emotions start to cloud my judgement but I need to stay strong, not for Y/N, but my daughter if she's out there.

"Tell me every tiny detail that day. Did you pass out at any time? Can you not recollect a certain amount of time? Do you think it's possible you somehow gave birth at a point? Tell me everything and anything. If she's alive, you would've felt them take her." I grab a marker and we start to map out everything that happened leading up to the event.

Y/NS POV

"I was held captive, Ray said it was for a week, I only remember a few days of it." I admit to Leonard. If my child is out there, I want nothing more than to see her right now. "It could be possible they used advance technology from the future on me there. I always thought it was the hunger and dehydration making me delirious." I explain. I wish it's true but at the same time I hope not.

"It all makes sense. Y/N I've seen our baby with Savage before. If I'm right, the baby we assumed was his or one of his partners might just be ours." Leonard tells me. "Was she pretty? Was she healthy?" I ask him worried and excited. "They were." He smiles back at me and I'm left gobsmacked.

"Two twin girls!" I cry hugging Snart. "And what have we missed here?" Stein asks. "Finally done quarrelling my best guess." Ray speaks up. "Even wilder. They're fucking again." Mick speaks.

"Well what is it?" Jax asks. "Our babies are alive." Leonard and I both speak. "And Vandal has them." He completes.

"Babies? What? How's that even possible?" Stein questions. "Vandal told us something about future technology he brought into the 50s when I was unconscious. We checked everything he said and it adds up." I explain to the entire team.

"Well then team, it looks like we have a new objective. Ms Y/L/N and Mr Snarts children are out there somewhere in the world, and we need to find them."

~~