Chapter 6

THERE IS SMUT BITCHES GET HYPED!

Snarts POV

"What can we do?" I ask wanting to be just as invested in locating my daughters as the others. "If you two are going to still be cat and dog when your daughters are back, then I don't see why we should even try find them." Rip sighs. Y/N and I both look at him shocked.

"So you're saying we can't see our children?"  Y/N speaks up confused. "What he's trying to say is they need stability. Something which they may perfectly be getting under Savages care." Stein interrupts.

"This man is a murderer. He killed Rips wife and child! My girls are not safe there!" I shout furious. "Calm down. They never said they were going to stop. Are they?" Mick speaks up trying to clarify the current situation.

"We'll look for them. Not for a single second will we not. But Mr Snart, Ms Y/L/N, we won't let you see your children until you fix yourselves up." Rip threatens us and I glare at him.

"Look before you start arguing think about it. These girls actually have lives, you're going to pull them out of. Of course they're safer with their real parents, but are they better off? Their mother wants to kill their father and throw shade every chance she gets. Their father is constantly arguing with their mother, there's no boundaries, no limits, no stability. It's not an environment for two babies, for gods sake we live on a ship." Kendra explains and Y/N and I don't say anything because we know she's right.

"I want the two of you to work on at least being friends." Rip instructs. Before locking us in the library.

"They got one thing wrong." Y/N speaks. "Ya, and what's that?" I look up at her, she's stood leaning on the wall. "I don't just throw shade at you and want to kill you." Y/N leaves her sentence incomplete.

"What else do you desire to do, Y/F/N?" I smirk at her. "Stuff." She whispers, captivatingly. "Interesting." I yawn out exhausted. "Tired?" I ask and she nods. I gesture her to join me on the single couch in the room and she does.

A Few hours later

What I believed to be was a sleeping Y/N was actually awake because I'd moved a bit too much, too quick.

"Apologies were never my thing before I met you, Ms Y/L/N." I laugh looking her deep into the eyes. "It's okay, I couldn't sleep much myself." She smiles her award winning smile as she pulls her pants up and shirt over her head.

"You've never liked sleeping with clothes on have you?" I raise my eyebrows and she smirks. "You know me too well." She winks playfully. "That I do, Y/N." I laugh. "Watch it you'll trip." I acknowledge the books scattered on the floor but it's to late. We both fall to the ground with a thump.

"Well done." I watch her giggle. "You're so beautiful Y/L/N." I can't help myself and speak up. "Can you stop with all the Y/L/N nonsense." She sighs irritated. "Then what do you want me to call you." I ask her intrigued. "Anything." She sighs yet again laid on top of me.

The air around me starts to heat and that's when I come to the realisation of how truly close and in a compromising position Y/N and I are in. I start to lean in, without thinking and it's the best decision I've made in quite some time. Y/N kisses me back and soon enough we're both rolling around the library floor making out.

"Like?" I inquire, carrying on our discussion as I pull my shirt off. Y/N's hands roam from my chest to my boxer straps. I lift the woman laid on the ground up and onto the couch. It's been so long since I've had sex, and sex with Y/N even longer. Ripping her shirt off her tan body and discarding it amongst the rest of our clothes I kiss her yet again.

"Mrs Snart." She moans out and I stop instantly.

"Mrs Snart?" I laugh in happiness as well as disbelief. Not even able to imagine she's agreeing to be with me again, but she's already done so. "You'll marry me?" I question her. "Yes." She laughs smacking me. "Yes Y/N." I shout overwhelmed with happiness.

"Kiss me." She moans out and I'm more than willing to follow her orders. "Whatever you say." I smirk pushing my lips onto hers. When she's finally stripped mine and her underwear off I take it upon myself to come into control.

My hands travel from her shoulders on a quest to in-between her thighs. Opening her legs I make a large gap for where I can pound myself into her from.

Y/Ns POV

Leonard's hands travel back up to my breasts and he squeezes them, hard. I feel myself quiver in uncontrollable pleasure and fail to keep my eyes open. His lips connect to my neck and earlobe leaving violent hickeys in the process, the way I like them. I buck my hips trying to rub more of his already excited shaft on myself but it's no use. He wants to tease me.

"Fuck me already." I exasperate agonised. I feel Leonard purposefully hump my leg repeatedly, smirking arrogantly while his lips are attached to mine. "Please." I cry out in frustration and it doesn't take even a blink of an eye and Leonard pushes himself in completely. After not doing such a thing for almost 3 years, I'm left gobsmacked at how good it feels to have Leonard inside me like that. 

"Oh-my-god." I moan out in between each of Leonard's perfectly pleasurable thrusts. Fast, hard, huge, heavy.  Beads of sweat trickling down his face and landing onto my breasts. My hands out of instinct find their way to his back as always, my teeth bite into his shoulder, he himself leaving open mouthed kisses in whichever spots he can.

I scream when Leo finds my spot. The same spot he's never failed to find, each time we have sex. "Fuck babe." He groans out loud, we're both starting to get tired. "I'm close." I whisper not being able to speak up loud enough. It's Lens effect on me. Always has been, always will be. A few seconds pass by, he's still shoving his thick shaft in and out of me when he speaks up. "Cum for me baby." I moan out loud along with him after finally releasing, an urge I kept buried for far too long.

My body goes limp and Snart too snuggles up next to me on the couch. Both of us have no idea what just happened. "I love you." He speaks. I want to reply back to him, but the truth is I don't really know what I feel anymore. I don't know why I'm even here. For all I know, I'm probably just forcing myself to do all this for our babies.

Before any drama starts I close my eyes to act like I've fallen asleep instead of having to reply to Leo. I internally smile when I feel him pull a blanket over the two of us. It's small and I can tell he's put most of it on me.