Chapter 8

Y/Ns POV

"Very well." He lifts the blade and lunges for Leonard. I close my eyes, tears falling down as I hear the thud of his body.

When I open my eyes Vandal is on the ground, a dozen inch long blade rammed through his spine. "He's dead for now, but not long enough. Hurry up. Bring Mr Snarts younger self with you." Rip instructs and we all follow his commands for once.

As both Leonard's recover I lay in my bed hugging one of Leonard's many sweaters. He claims to be a big tough cold guy, but the truth is he's warm, loving, caring and fuzzy. His love for sweaters has always been one of our top secrets.

I honestly have no idea where Leonard and I stand at this moment. What I do know is I love him enough not to let him die, yet I lack trust in the sense that I could not believe in a relationship completely, if we were to pursue one. I just want what's best for my kids and I.

A few hours after my mental evaluation Leonard had woken up feeling much better. Sore but better. I went to drop young Leonard back to safety as our Leonard, from what I've gathered, was only going to speak if it was to me.

I ignore his wishes and start to prepare myself a meal. As I munch stressed Leonard walks in. There's some silence and then he grabs a spoon and starts to eat the rice of my plate. "Savage likes me." I inform him as I push my plate all to him and start to dust myself standing up.

"What?" Leonard asks shocked. "Savage romantically likes me. He wants to kill you. For me." I detail the situation and Leonard's face transforms red. "And you're cool with it?" He fumes and I shrug. "What the hell is wrong with you! The psychopath has our children. The children you and I both created, the ones we shared intimate moments for. Like in the library." He looks at me pissed off.

"I can't help the fact that the guy likes me." I answer truthfully and he sarcastically laughs. "No, you can't help that the whole world likes you. Maybe if you weren't bouncing around as a sex appeal and bothered to change yourself a bit this wouldn't happen." He shouts at me, sprinting out of his chair.

"Sex appeal. It's not my fault men can see in me, what you took for granted. Stop being salty and just listen to yourself." I scream back annoyed and he shakes his head. "Do you remember you're my fiancé, or did you forget that too." He yells and I shield myself away from his glare.

"It was in the spur of the moment...I...I wasn't thinking properly...whatever happened in the library shouldn't have, I was desperate." I mumble trying to mask my regret. "Amazing Y/N. I shouldn't have expected more from you." Leonard roars out loud furious and just like last time a crowd starts to form around us in the wave-rider.

"Calm down Leonard." I reply in a whisper, not wanting the whole team to know of our problems. "Calm down. Stop being ridiculous. You're one hell of a optimist Y/N." Leonard scowls and I roll my eyes. "I don't have time for you and your idiocy." I grumble annoyed.

"Perhaps you two could both carry the discussion on another time." Stein interrupts but Leonard shuts him up rudely. "Don't talk to him like that." I defend Stein and Leonard starts to laugh. "What, you gunna sleep with him as well!" Leonard shouts and I can't myself I punch him straight in the face.

His balance turns uneven as he tries to recover. I try running up to him so I can kick him or anything but Mick holds me back as Leonard watches from the floor, holding his nose.

"Do you hear yourself! You're the asshole who slept around and I have to listen to this from you! Who are you? Who the hell is Leonard Snart? It's pathetic. You're pathetic. I want to laugh at you but your existence angers me so much I could cry. Just die. You're a joke!" I start to wail at the top of my lungs as Mick struggles to hold me back. Leonard looks at me and I can tell he's hurt but I could honestly care less.

SNARTS POV

"Just die. You should've died back there. No one would have cared if you did, Leonard fucking Snart!" Y/N yells at the top of her lungs as Mick carries her out of the room against her will. "Kill yourself or I'll do it when you sleep tonight." She kicks and knocks things over with her arms and legs while being carried from the waist by Mick.

"That was out of order Snart." Stein is first to speak when Mick returns with Rip. "Ms Y/L/N has been secured in the holding cell, captain." Gideon speaks and I look to Rip pissed off. "You can't keep her in there." I rage at Rip. "How could you even think of putting her in there." Raymond interrupts. "She's a danger to the team." Rip speaks as a matter of factly and starts to walk away.

"Y/N can be aggressive but you can't just chain her up like an animal. She'll be beyond infuriated." I grab Rip by the collar and he looks me dead in the eyes. I always knew he was the slightest bit threatened by me. "Very well Mr Snart. We can take her out of the cell if you go in yourself." He says but before he'd even finished I'd already agreed.

Rip escorts me to the holding cell and I willingly agree to be cuffed and stored in the box as Y/N is sedated and then taken out. She's too dangerous at the moment to be trusted conscious. I've always known Y/N to be dangerous, especially when angry but today she's proven herself as something completely new.

The glass doors close and Y/N is carried by Mick and Jax out of the room. "What you have done Mr Snart, is unbelievably selfless. Y/N is hotheaded, but even she would appreciate this." Rip speaks and I nod my head along. Right now what he has to say is of no value to me. Only because he was the one who decided to hold her prisoner by her own team himself.

"Rip." I call out. "Yes Mr Snart." He answers me, I stand walking closer to the glass door. "Don't you ever, ever, dare to hold my wife prisoner again." I threaten him, my fists clenched, regardless I remain calm. It's my very calmness that scares him.

He nods his head and walks off, his head held down in shame. Y/N and him may be the best of friends, he may be doing this for her best, but no one disrespects her like that. Not as long as I live.