Chapter 12

Y/Ns POV

Through the night I wasn't interrupted at all which was weird, I was expecting Leonard to knock for me at least once but he didn't. Oddly, I felt sad when he didn't.

Ray wakes up bright and early, one of his many habits I hate, but today we didn't because of spending most of last night talking. When we did wake up I had to pass everyone on the bridge to get to the toilets.

"Do you wanna go in first?" Ray asks. I shake my head no, when I see Leonard with Lisa. I want to hug her so badly. "Did Y/F/N really say no to hogging the bathroom to herself for once?" Ray jokes and I laugh. "Go before I change my mind, New York 1957." I push him and he grins, remembering the story.

I tie my hair up in a messy bun and walk over to Leonard. "Can I?" I ask him gesturing to Lisa, he nods his head in a mood but I could care less. "Let's feed you some breakfast, strawberry." I smile and she stars to giggle. Raymond joins Kendra, Carter, Stein and I to the table. "Pass her to me while you freshen up." Jax walks in making silly faces and I hand Lisa over.

When I return from the bathroom surprisingly everything's fine. Maybe if you're me, suspiciously fine. I cover myself carefully as I feed Lisa, I don't want her to suffocate. "Ray, would you mind burping her while I eat?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "Of course he wouldn't." Leonard interjects and I roll my eyes ignoring him. Thank god only I heard.

I finish breakfast and start to clean up after everyone else. It's the least I could do seeing as they've been so helpful. "What are your plans then?" Stein asks me and I look to him confused. Everyone on the team has a habit of speaking without the full details.

"Plans for what?" I ask. "He means to say the future. Time travelling with babies isn't exactly ideal." Leonard remarks. "Neither is raising children with a cheater, who'd drop his pants for any woman he sees." I speak matter of factly.

"Forget I ever asked." Martin interrupts in a whisper and I look at him and the rest of the team. "No it's fine, I was speaking hypothetically. It's not like Leonard would ever cheat." I sarcastically speak and the whole team is stood around the table with us, feeling awkward. Good.

Leonard excuses himself, he walks towards me and I expect him to say or do something, everyone does. Instead he takes Lisa from my arms and leaves. "Lovely." I sigh out loud in a bored tone. "You're very harsh on him Y/N". Jax says and I whip my head towards him.

"You better be joking." I laugh and he shakes his head. "I know what he did, it was bad, but you got kids." Jax tries to reason with me and I squint my eyes confused. "Why the sudden change of heart Jax. Didn't you say you'd kill him for me just a few weeks ago." I snap and he sighs. "I know man, it's just, it's weird. He loves you it's so obvious." Jax speaks and I flick him off.

"Jefferson this conversation is going nowhere, please stop." I mimic Gideon in a robotic voice and Kendra starts to laugh. From the corner of my eye I notice Sara sat quietly staring at her hands. I Hate her. Hate her. Hate her.

"I say we watch a film, friends only." I sass and Kendra catches on to what I'm doing and starts to laugh. I'm a bitch. Rip looks at me, weirded out but doesn't say a word.

"You are on hell of a bitch." Kendra whispers in my ear giggling.

"Shouldn't have slept with my man." I snort and we start to laugh out loud.

While watching the film

The whole team was watching the film except Sara, I'd made it obvious I didn't want her there, she really thinks Gideon wouldn't tell me about that stunt she tried to pull when I was with Savage. In the middle of the film there was a tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Leonard. He called me over and after much thought and then energy trying to lift Micks huge head off me, I joined him in his room.

"What?" I whisper ask him. "I need you to feed Lisa." He replies. My face softens and I sit on his bed. "Turn the light on." I instruct him and he follows. I hold Lisa and start to smile as I cradle her. "I need something to cover myself with." I order Leonard and he rolls his eyes.

"Stop being extra Y/N." Leonard grunts and I pull my shirt off after a few seconds. He's got a point. I have trouble undoing my bra as I hold Lisa and start to get frustrated. Before this becomes a cliché I pass Lisa to Leonard and unbutton my bra.

I turn for Lisa not noticing that Leonard is also shirtless. His eyes watch mine, staring deeply, but then they flicker down to my breasts. "My eyes are up here." I sass and he nods. I take Lisa and move to the side of the bed as he prepares to go back to sleep.

I can't help but turn my head around and take a look at what he's doing. Except he's already watching me. I play it off carefully acting like I was trying to get comfortable and I'm sure he falls for it.

"Stop staring, its creepy." I roll my eyes as he watches me. "You're acting like I haven't seen them before." Leonard states and I fake gag. "Bet you know all about Sara's as well." I snap back. There's a slight look of hurt but he quickly masks it.

"Come on strawberry, hurry up." I shiver as Lisa takes her time falling asleep. My eyes open and I watch Leonard watch me.

"Stay tonight." Leonard says and I look at him annoyed. "What is it with you and wanting me to stay?" I ask.

"Calm down, it's nothing special. I'm just tired and you should help out seeing as Lisa is your child as well." He yawns and I agree.

"Just tonight." I answer.

"Whatever." Leonard whispers half asleep.

I lay Lisa in between us and start too undress.

Sleeping with clothes on is like school having homework. Pointless.

~xx