Chapter 11

There's a lot of Snart and Lisa bonding in the beginning of this chapter.

Let me know if you want me to carry on with more scenes like that or to stop.

SNARTS POV

As much as I enjoyed bonding with Lisa last night when I had woken this morning everyone had to get back to work. I was exhausted, as well as feeling guilty for the numerous amounts of time I'd woken Kendra for help all night.

Who knew burping a baby would be so hard?

After putting Lisa back to bed I join the rest of the team in locating Savage. "What now?" I yawn tired. "We're just discussing strategies on how to get Savage to leak which time he's in." Martin explains and I nod along.

I can't wait till Y/Ns recovery, her sedatives should wear off soon and then she'll be back to normal. Until then I'm going to have to try acing single parenthood. "We could always leave Lisa with her aunt Lisa in 2016." Rip suggests and Mick and I start to laugh uncontrollably.

"Lisa can't cook toast without burning a whole building block down, let alone care for a baby." Mick smirks and I get a kick out of it. "Tragic." I try to control myself but Micks face causes me to laugh more.

The walkie talkie in my pocket starts to vibrate and I sigh. "Laughed too loud." I groan tired and start to make my way towards the room Lisa lies in, crying. "Wait till there's 2." Mick shouts and I flip him the finger. It may be a pain and I may not be sleeping properly, but I'd prefer it no other way.

After feeding, cleaning, burping, singing, begging Lisa to sleep she finally does. I try to have a lay in myself but she has some spooky devil senses and starts to cry again. "Why won't you let dad sleep Lisa?" I groan holding her up again.

"You're just as bad as your Aunty, when I was raising her, stupid cow wouldn't ever stop crying." I explain and she starts to laugh. "You like that, huh? Daddy being angry is funny to you, that's it." I throw her down onto the bed and start to tickle her.

She laughs and laughs and laughs and I don't stop. Mick stands at the door laughing and soon the others join in watching. They adore her. I'm enjoying every moment until someone pulls her away from me, I look up and it's Y/N with Stein.

"Hey." I whisper. It's a bit awkward seeing as the last time we spoke she wanted to kill me. She ignores me and hugs Lisa. Lisa's quiet, I think she remembers me showing her pictures of Y/N but she looks scared. "That's mummy." I smile and Lisa giggles. Her hand keeps hitting the side of Y/Ns face as she feels her.

"We'll give you both a moment alone." Carter says and everyone leaves. Y/N holds Lisa a look of relief flooding her face. "This is my first time holding her." She whispers, her eyes watering the slightest as do mine. I've gotten emotional too many times since Y/Ns return, it's scary.

"You were right she looks just like me." I smile standing closely next to her, Lisa reaching for me. "What about Jasmine?" She asks worried. "No news yet." I frown and Y/N holds Lisa tight.

"She wants to come to me." I lift my hands to take Lisa and Y/N turns to look at me. "Oh right." She hands Lisa to me, sort of glum.

Y/Ns POV

"I'm going to uh, sleep." I make up a rubbish excuse and Leonard turns to look at me. "You can stay here with us. Lisa needs to sleep anyways." Leonard offers and I shake my head to decline but he's already managed to walk me to the bed, without me even realising. "Come on, I've been with her all night, stay with her a while, I'll sleep for a bit I'm exhausted." He smiles and hands Lisa back to me.

I avoid Leonard's gaze, I tried to kill him, I don't trust myself around him, around Lisa. Leonard leaves the room and I plop down onto his new king size bed, securing Lisa. Kendra follows in shortly after I put Lisa to sleep and I sit up.

"You know, what happened the other week, you were both as responsible and to blame for." Kendra speaks of that day and I look her in the eyes. "I don't know Kendra, I was so angry at him. You heard what he said." I sigh and she pats my shoulder. "Regardless as to what he said, you tried to kill him. I mean, girl." She laughs and I can't help but laugh too.

"Ya, maybe the knife was a bit too far." She grins and I hold my hand to my heart dramatically. "And sedating me then locking me up in the holding cell wasn't." I laugh and Kendra's face turns serious.

"The only reason you were let out was because Leonard went in, instead of you." She sighs and I look at her confused. "What?"

"He threatened Rip, long story short Rip said you can only get out if Snart goes in. He stayed in there for over a week and we're not sure what happened but we know he threatened Rip twice." Kendra explains and I'm left shocked.

"He really did that?"

"Yes girl, he really did."

"Wow." I say completely shocked.

"Cut him some slack, okay. I know you're not on the best terms with each other, but remember what Rip said, he'll take the babies away from you two. Because believe it or not, even I of all people, you're best friend, for a split second believed you'd be a threat to Lisa and Jasmine that day." Kendra completes and I can't help but feel bad. I want my daughters to be safe around me, not at danger.

After Kendra left Leonard returned and I tried to avoid as much conversation as possible. Lisa fell asleep ages ago and I have no idea why I'm still here. Leonard places the baby monitor on his desk and starts to undress. He probably thinks I'm asleep. It angers me to look at the claw marks I've left on his back, among the few I know that aren't from me and instead that bitch Sara.

The thought of them two angers me immensely.

I get up, dressed and leave the room ignoring the fact that Leonard was watching me the whole time. Everyone's asleep and it's only me left roaming around the wave rider hopelessly. After getting bored I trudge to my own room. A girly chat with Kendra or a heart to heart with Raymond like in the 50's would suit me so well right now, but I know they're all asleep.

I'm shocked when I walk into what used to be my room to see Raymond there. "What happened here?" I ask him and he smiles. "Oh the room? I had to move out." He looks to the ground. "What, why? Did you and Kendra argue?" I ask him worried, Raymond sits up and I switch the room light dim. "No, nothing like that, it's just." He stops himself.

"Spit it out Ray." I groan and he sighs. "We found Carter, and well, you can't separate soulmates no matter how true your love is." He smiles sadly and I frown. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." I hug him, he's still wrapped in his duvet, I'd woken him from his sleep.

"No I'm sorry for taking your room." He responds. "Nonsense, it was always yours." I grin and he smiles back at me. "Like old times?" I check with him. "Like old times." He replies and I lay in bed with him.

"You know, if you ask me, I think you and Snart would look really good together, again." Ray smirks and I start to giggle. "Shut it, my brother from another mother." I laugh, drifting off to sleep.

A/N

FOR GODS SAKE I JUST LOVE RAYMOND MAN I DON'T CARE AFTER SNART HE IS MY FAVE😍

Q.O.T.D

Would you ship the couple if it was Raymond instead of Snart?