Chapter 13

Y/NS POV

I wake up to the sound of giggling. My eyes flutter open and I smile watching Leonard and Lisa mess around. Lisa flies towards me in Leonard's arms and I smile. "Strawberry!" I smile pulling her in for a hug, she giggles uncontrollably. I look up at Leonard and he's smiling down at Lisa. I hand her back to him smiling and walk into his private bathroom.

After showering and dressing I join the two back inside the room. "Watch it." I call out as Lisa starts to play dangerously close to our table. "It's fine, I've got these special contraptions that Rip gave me. If she hits her head she won't feel a thing." Leonard says and I look at him impressed.

"Hungry?" He asks and I nod. "I was asking my daughter." He smirks and I roll my eyes. "Sure you were." I grin and he grabs Lisa. "Daddy's little thief." He smiles from ear to ear throwing her up and then catching her repeatedly.

I join the rest of the team in the control room still munching on my toast. "Fake food, so beautiful." I talk with my mouthful and Mick starts to laugh agreeing with me.

"In all seriousness Ms Y/L/N, have you thought about what I asked of you?" Rip checks and I nod. "I held a decent conversation with him this morning." I answer truthfully and Rip smiles. "Good that's improvement. You can prove it to me by calling him over." He instructs and roll my eyes. I tend to do that a lot around the team.

I pull the baby monitor out my pocket. "Is that...?" "A baby monitor, yes." I cut Jax off and he laughs. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're going soft Y/L/N." Jax teases and I throw the crust of my toast at him. "Shut it kid." I smirk as I call Leonard through the monitor.

A few minutes later Leonard joins us, before he's reached us Mick starts screaming like a little school girl. "Lauren!" He swirls Lisa around the room. "Why is he calling her Lauren?" I ask Leonard laughing. "I let him name her." He says and I nod my head. "I helped too." Gideon speaks. "Of course you did, thank you Gideon." I smile amused.

"The real reason I've summoned you both here is, there was an aberration to time in the year 1806." Rip informs.

"So what's it to do with us?" I ask and Rip pulls up a picture. "That is where the aberration took place. What is extremely peculiar is, in the background a man from the 1800's is dressed in a modern attire, his resemblance to Vandal Savage is uncanny. And he's cradling a baby." Stein speaks and I process the information.

"1806 it is." Leonard shouts dramatically fist bumping Mick. "Imagine the loot!" Mick shouts delighted as he holds Lisa in one arm and a teddy bear in the other. Like Leonard said, he's changed.

"Let's go get your sister." Leonard lifts Lisa high up into the air and she squeals in delight.

~~~

Snart and Rory left with Lisa to buy some food and drinks, the rest of the team and I left to locate Savage together.

"Will you and Snart ever get back together?" Rip curiously asks as we explore some abandoned area Savage has been operating out of. "Of course we will." I answer truthfully and the team seems taken aback. They sure as hell were not expecting me to say that.

"There's gunna be a sarcastic comment any moment now..." Carter braces himself and I laugh. "No I'm being serious." I say looking him in the eyes and he relaxes. "Good, I was prepared for that awkward silence, that has been happening way too many times lately." Jax smirks and I roll my eyes playfully.

"What changed your mind Ms I'm done with every piece of you?" Raymond teases and I shoot him the finger. "I just want him to feel like shit you know?" I speak and no one agrees. "Psychotic much Ms Y/L/N, wouldn't you say?" Stein interrupts and I sarcastically laugh unamused.

"It's the least I could do though, compared to what he's done." I shrug, directing that jab to Sara. One of these days I'm going to fight her. "I was sure I was never getting back with him, we broke up and everything officially, but then last night, with Lisa and everything. He is a great dad." I say the last line remembering how he was messing around with Lisa.

"I guess time will tell Y/N!" There's a cackle and we turn around to see Savage. "Where's Jasmine?" I ask and he groans. "You must think really low of me, I wouldn't bring baby Jasmine here of all places Y/N." Savage tuts and I'm tempted to walk right up to him and punch him square in the face.

Just as we planned, Raymond miniaturises and fits himself into Savages pocket without him realising. Idiot will lead us right to her.

We put up a fake fight and let Savage leave. "Imbeciles." He calls out and I wave him off. "Incompetent imbecile." I mutter into my earpiece and Ray starts to laugh.

~~~

"What on earth has happened here?" I look to Rory and Leonard shocked. "We got into a little...how do you say it Dictation... disappeared...oh disagreement." Mick clicks his fingers and I snatch Lisa out of him arms.

"She didn't get hurt Y/N." Leonard speaks up and I look at him. "But you have, go to the med bay." I dismiss him and he leaves. "And you Mick, when will you ever grow up?" I exasperate and he frowns.

"Sorry Y/N, we were just having fun and then Lauren knocked some guys beer over when I was holding her and he said I need to learn how control her. Then I got angry and kaboom." Mick explains and I smile. "You should've said that before." I smile apologetically for flipping at him and he dismisses it. Taking Lisa away from me.

"Told you she'd believe it." He smirks and Lisa starts to laugh uncontrollably. "Mick, your ear piece is still on." I call out and he slowly turns to look at me. "Shitballs." He shouts and then starts to run giggling with Lisa.

"It's nice to see Mick so different." Kendra beams and I grin like a Cheshire cat. "Is Kendra falling for Mick." I tease her and she rolls her eyes. "You do realise Carters here." She smirks and I shrug nonchalantly.

"You do realise who else is here, one tiny man and a gigantic baby." Ray speaks through the ear piece. "Oh my god! Where are you?" I ask excited and concerned. "Open the ship." He laughs.

"Raymond Palmer, I love you so much." I jump into his arms hugging him when he transforms back into normal size. "I think you're squeezing the baby." He chuckles but I ignore him.

After I pull away I grab a hold of Jasmine and can't help but smile happily. I feel whole again. "Y/N, do you know where my-." Leonard cuts himself off looking at Jasmine and then Lisa in Micks arms across the room. He walks up to me and I pass Jasmine over to him.

Leonard had taken quite some time in the med bay and I'd forgotten to call him. He looks me in the eyes and I blink confirming that she's our Jasmine. Everyone surrounds us excited, obsessing over Lisa and Jasmine.

Jasmine starts to cry and I notice it's for Lisa. Leonard takes her from Mick and puts the two next to each other. They giggle and start to play around. "They are so cute!" Kendra squeals and Leonard starts to laugh.

To be continued