Chapter 14

OMG BOOK WILL END IN 2 CHAPTERS AFTER THIS ONE NOW!

Continued

Y/Ns POV

"Len, look at Jasmine carefully, I told you she looks like our Lisa." I lean onto his shoulder and he observes her closely, he thinks I don't realise, but I notice him wrapping his arm around my waist, but I say nothing. The moment is too precious.

"That's weird. I feel like I'm 15 and raising Lisa again." He jokes looking me in the eyes. I laugh softly and he smirks.

"FAMILY PHOTO!" Mick roars out loud pulling us out of the moment. It's more than obvious when the whole team decides to take a photo with us that I don't want Sara involved. Instead she takes the photo for us trying to fake a smile as I make sure Leonard doesn't look at her.

Thank god he doesn't or I would've had to punch him again. I smile as I look to the picture. "Len, you didn't even look at the camera, not once." I moan and he smirks. "Why when I have all of the worlds beauty sat right next to me." He pulls me in closer, I hold Lisa in one arm and he holds Jasmine in his. "You two are so cute!" Kendra screams and I blush.

"Shut up." I mumble embarrassed and she uses that as a reason to tease me. "We should have just a Snart and Y/L/N family photo." Jax suggests and I nod my head. "Yes, yes we should."

Leonard and I stand against the door, holding one baby each as Jax starts to countdown. Just as he's about to click the button Raymond and Carter photobomb us, Mick carelessly walks past chomping on a donut snatching Lisa away from me and Gideons face pops up.

"We are never going to get that picture are we?" I shake my head laughing and Leonard disagrees.

There's a sudden thud and the lights in the ship start to flicker. "Captain we're under attack." Gideon speaks and I turn to Leonard scared. "I'll find Lisa, lock Jasmine inside my room, hide her, do whatever." He shoves her into my hands and I run to the most secure location I know, the holding cell.

Leonard returns with Lisa looking pretty beaten up. "What happened?" I ask him scared. "Savage is inside the ship, Y/N, look after them." He shouts at me and I look to him. "Where are you going?" I question him scared. "Nowhere." He whispers. Leonard pulls me in for a hug and distracts me long enough that I don't notice he's locked me inside.

"Leonard!" I scream his name banging my hand on the glass. "I'm sorry." He whispers, muting my voice so that no one can hear me.

I try so hard to warn him but he doesn't hear me, I watch helplessly as Savage and his goons shoot at him. We all do, Lisa and Jasmine cry and scream, tears are streaming down my face. The cell won't open and I have to watch him battle for his life. Protecting us.

"Lenny." I whisper heartbroken watching his body thud to the ground. "It was never personal Y/N." Savage demonically laughs leaving.

"Oh my god." Realisation of what's just happened hits me as I watch Lisa and Jasmine cry as they pull on my arms. "Oh my god." I repeat tears falling freely. "That did not just happen." I cry out loud.

I pull Lisa and Jasmine close to me, holding them tightly. "It's okay, daddy's coming back." I reassure myself more than them. Eventually they fall asleep crying and the team finds me, after waking up. "He's fine." I whisper. Watching Mick carry him to the med bay. His face is shades of blue and purple. Blood pouring everywhere.

It's hard for me to say or do anything. After laying both my babies to bed I join the team on the bridge. "Y/N, we're so sorry." Jax is first to speak. I look at him confused as to how he even knows. "We saw everything, the cameras were still operational." Martin explains and I nod my head brushing the subject off. "Let's get back to work." I instruct my voice still hoarse from all the screaming.

The team look at me concerned but I ignore their protests. "Do not pity me." I whisper shout at Mick when he takes me away into a corner. "He was our best friend, I'll be there for you and the kids. Just remember that." Mick smiles apologetically but I simply force a smile back onto my face and join the team at the front.

When I finally have some time to myself I find myself sat next to Leonard in the Med bay holding his icy cold hand. "I wish you were here." I whisper distressed. There's no reply as I expected there not to be.

A/N

GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED?

IS THIS THE END?