Chapter 16

This is the last chapter of the book hoes!

I'd just like to thank everyone who read the book and even more, to those special readers who read every single thing I publish, supporting me always.

I love you all so very much, but this is a shoutout to my 2 most supportive friends right from the beginning, when I hardly reached 100 reads on my Imagines book that made me.

PaigeNelson726
KeeperOfMarvelBoys

I'll have an epilogue posted on my imagines book on Thursday called 'Cheater'!

Y/Ns POV.

I wake up at the exact same moment as Leonard. Looking down at the ground Lisa and Jasmine cry over some broken doll. "Come here Strawberries." I call them over and they crawl back to the bed, both hysterical. "Daddy will get you a new one it's okay, don't cry." Leonard reassures the two girls and they stop crying almost instantly.

When I do the same thing it doesn't work, but if there dad does, they stop crying. Both of them are daddy's little girls. Almost makes me jealous.

Leonard reaches for his phone and passes it to me. "That family photo we were so desperately trying to take. Happens today." He smiles and I look at him as though he's got 2 heads.

"I'm not dressed Leonard, at all. Neither are you." I laugh and he shrugs. "Naked picture even better." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

Finally securing the silk sheets around my chest and getting the girls to sit still we take our picture, a ridiculous amount of times. Lisa and Jasmine get distracted and end up crawling away. "Go on, take one of us." I suggest and Leonard grins.

"Smile." Leonard says and I groan. "How long till you click the button." I try to speak not ruining my face. "It's a video Y/N." He sniggers. "Oh you-" I scream, both of us playing tug of war with the phone.

Moments later Leonard is hovering above me, the sheets discarded ages ago. I look up at him and he does the same.

Slowly, his head leans down and mine rises up. Our faces meet halfway, our lips millimetres away from touching. Leonard closes the gap between our lips and I open my mouth in a moan.

Allowing Leonard's tongue to roam, something I've been craving for ages. Only making it so much more intoxicating. I flip our bodies over so I'm laying on top, my hips pushing into his.

Sex between Leonard and I has always been a battle of dominance. Whoever wins gets to lead.

Leonard flips us over again, one hand holding him up and the other rubs against the back of my neck.

There's a scream and we instantly pull apart. Only to realise it's Jasmine and Lisa. Our eyes meet each other's again and Leonard awkwardly coughs. I clip my bra back on and walk to the bathroom without a word.

What the hell Y/N. My subconscious scolds me. I don't want to rush things. Last night when Leonard told me he loved me I couldn't help but think about his cheating. It made my heart hurt because the truth is I don't know if things will be the same again ever.

All I could think about was, Leonard and Sara, him being with other women. Probably telling her the exact same things when they were screwing for a whole month.

But despite all of that, I wanted to tell Leonard I love him too. I just didn't have the mindset to. He slept with another woman while we were engaged, it doesn't get any more serious than that.