Chapter 9

1 week later

SNARTS POV

Y/N had finally calmed down and I was allowed out of the cell. There had been no new leads on Savage and his whereabouts and it was starting to get nerve wracking now. The entire situation.

I'm fighting with the mother of my kidnapped children who I've never met, the same woman I'm in love with and cheated on numerously, as we time travel stuck with each other and forced by our captain to get along, for our children in return.

"Leonard good to have you back." Mick is first to speak as I meet the team on the bridge. Everyone's there except Y/N. "Y/N?" I ask the team and they all start to look around avoiding my gaze. I use Y/Ns infamous trick and decide to ask Gideon. "Where is Ms Y/L/N Gideon?" I question and there is no reply.

"Great, the robot won't answer me as well." I snarl and the team try to disperse. "Gideon, answer the damn question or I'll-" Gideon interrupts me before I carry on. "I see where  Y/N gets it from now." Jax laughs and I glare at him.

"Ms Y/L/N left in the jump ship 2 days ago." Gideon speaks and I pinch my nose stressed. "2 days! Does anyone even know where the hell she is right now?" I question irritated at the teams stupidity. "She's with...Savage. He kidnapped her again, with our own jump ship." Kendra explains and I sigh irritated.

"What have you done to get her back?" I ask losing my patience. "Y/N has come up in a few history books." Raymond speaks. "So that's good right? We'll just grab her from there." I try to convince myself. "She comes up dead. We tried already." Sara decides to talk to me for the first time since Y/Ns return from the 50's and I glare at her. So much for hope and optimism.

3rd PERSON POV

Leonard Snarts sadness radiates from wall to wall, everyone on the ship not knowing what to do and how to help him through this tough time. Even Mick is left speechless for once. He'd known Y/N for over a decade, they'd pull heists on there own just to cheer up Leonard when he'd be upset. She was truly a star.

As the team start to leave Snart alone in the control room to gather his thoughts and fix his emotions, Sara takes this as an opportunity to stay. As she slowly tip toes towards Leonard she unbuttons her top 3 buttons on her loose fitting shirt.

"Hey." She whispers sitting opposite the distraught, taken man. Her legs opening ever so slightly. Leonard ignores what she has to say pushing his daughters sock back inside his blue parkas pocket. "We'll find her Leonard...until then..." The woman who clearly knows Snart is in a dysfunctional relationship with children lifts her hand to his chest.

Leonard Snart would be lying if he said that, that internal hitch in his throat meant he wasn't tempted. He was upset, desperate yet again and needed someone to distract him. Sara Lance usually doesn't mind being used, so why not?

Before anything else progresses Leonard is ever so helpfully reminded of Y/N, Lisa and Jasmine, by Gideon, a new clue to there whereabouts. To say Sara was annoyed would be an understatement. She'd just have to go sell herself somewhere else now.

Leonard has a family and plans to keep his family. Wether that be, a dysfunctional one or a time travelling one, and hopefully even one day a normal one.

~~~
2 days later

(Finding Y/Ns location)

SNARTS POV

Upon arriving to the warehouse I feel chills run up and down my spine. We're in central city, the present day, the same warehouse where I once kept Caitlin Snow hostage.

"Y/N!" I repeatedly call out but there's no reply. Just the same faint lullaby I can't locates origin. A few minutes into exploring the place there's an ear piercing scream heard and everyone follows Kendra's cry for help. Flying she holds Y/Ns limp body up, Raymond scrambles to get the rope tied around her neck off and Stein and Jax merge as firestorm. I'm too shocked to react.

There's a clatter in the distance and I hear it. Leaving the team without telling them I start to follow the noise. "Who's there?" I shout out. There's no reply and I'm ready to leave but then I hear the cry of a baby. I start to run towards the sound, its Savage. He's a few yards ahead of me but I can easily outrun him if he's holding two baby's.

I was wrong.

He throws Lisa to the ground and runs off with Jasmine, I try to chase after him but end up throwing myself to the ground to catch Lisa.

"See you soon Snart." He teases arrogantly, his voice fading as he runs further down the alleyway.