Chapter 10

(Fatherly Snart in this chapter)

SNARTS POV

Recap

He throws Lisa to the ground and runs off with Jasmine, I try to chase after him but end up throwing myself to the ground to catch Lisa.

"See you soon Snart." He teases arrogantly, his voice fading as he runs further down the alleyway.
~~~

I rejoined the team and we all rushed to the wave rider, Y/N was out in the med bay. Savage hung her. He tried to kill her, the worst part is, only Kendra and Carter can kill him or I'd love to myself.

After everything's finally calmed down I take Lisa back from Mick and make my way to my room. She's fast asleep and I laugh to myself. "You really do look like me." I rub her cheek and lay her down flat on my bed, answering the knock on my door.

"I know you want some alone time. But I couldn't help myself. May I?" Raymond gestures to holding Lisa and I nod. "Knock yourself out." I smile. A weird rush of warmth melting my insides, as the rest of the team all start to walk in and play around with her.

I walk out of the room, for once seeing a responsible Mick and trusting him of all people to look after my daughter. I guess baby's do change people. I trudge quietly towards the med bay. My hand stroking Y/Ns hair as she lays asleep quietly.

I shake my head trying to hide my tears. "Y/N, I don't know if you can hear me or not. But I've got Lisa. Jasmines still with Savage, I promise you, I'll get her back." I inform Y/N as she sleeps peacefully.

"Please just wake up. I can't raise a child on my own, I need you here with me. I know you hate me, but please fight this. Wake up and live your life not for me but for our kids." I cry into her shoulder as she sleeps unknowing of our circumstances. She despises my very existence, and I can't do anything to sustain a healthy relationship with her.

"Leonard!" Mick calls out, probably having done something stupid again. "Yes Mick." I mask my sadness and transform back into my normal self. "Can it stay in my room?" He asks me as I join the rest of the team on the bridge. "It has a name." I chuckle, who knew Lisa would've grown on him.

"I can't call her Lisa exactly, now can I? I mean, you know when things between me and your sister in 2016 last were so...how do you say it...tense." He smirks and I shake my head. I always knew he had a thing for my baby sister. "Go on. You can give her a middle name." I offer and Mick beams from ear to ear.

"What about me?" Raymond says.

"And me!" Martin speaks.

"Yo I'm the only one who matters." Jax smirks.

"No I do." Kendra interrupts.

"I'm sure when Ms Y/L/N awakens she can decide between the 4 of you." Rip suggests, I smirk noticing how he too wants to name the children.

"Mr Snart, if I may, I'd like to assist Mr Rory in choosing a name for the baby." Gideon speaks and I smile. Even the robot loves her. I guess it's just the irresistible Snart charm. I agree and she speaks.

"Lisa Lauren Snart." Gideon suggests and Mick whips his head around. "That was my mothers name. Do it." He laughs and I smile yet again. "Lauren." I lift her up and kiss her nose softly. "Only I can call her that right?" Mick asks and I nod my head.

He starts to argue with Gideon when they both disagree on who holds rights over her name, and I ignore the two; hypnotised into my daughters beautiful ocean blue eyes. "May I?" Sara asks wanting to hold Lisa. I eye her carefully, before I respond Kendra beats me to it.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Wait until      Y/Ns woken up." The room goes awkwardly quiet and I shuffle around in my seat. "Oh..What about feeding her? Who'll do that?" She asks and it takes me some time before I realise what she means. "I never thought of that." I look to Rip confused and he shrugs his shoulders not knowing what to do.

"What do you think Savage fed her, certainly he'd had to hire a woman." Martin turns to look at Kendra and she shakes her head. "I had a child decades ago, I can't possibly breast feed." She uncomfortably shifts as my attention for all the right and non sexual reasons focuses on her breasts. "But it'd work right?" I ask her, eyeing her figure. She doesn't look like a mum.

"Kendra I'm desperate. You can't let my kid starve." I look her in the eyes pleadingly and it doesn't take much before she gives in.

~~~

Before I know it, it's already Lisa's nap time and I can't wait to spend my first night being a dad. Personally I was excited to just have some alone time to process everything that has happened today and in the last month.

"Okay Lisa, let's go to bed." I lay her down flat next to me on my king size bed, a special upgrade from Gideon when Lisa arrived. There's a few knocks and then Kendra walks in. "Here you go." She hands me some sort of walkie talkie that also connects in her room. She adjusts the bed, setting pillows around Lisa to make sure she doesn't fall off. I never thought of that.

"Thank you Kendra." I express my gratitude in a smile and she smiles back. "I'm doing it for Y/N, she's a sister to me. If you need anything let me know, I'll be with Raymond so just knock on my bedroom door and I'll come out to feed her and whatever." She informs me a motherly smile on her face, then she leaves.

"You see that Lisa? That's your mummy Y/Ns friends. Always choose wise people to surround yourself with. Otherwise you'll end up like me in life, and that's something you don't want. Even if you are a few months old." I remove some of Kendra's cushions just so I'd be able to hug my child as she sleeps.

"You're so cool baby. I can't wait till aunty Lisa meets you." I carry on obsessing over her and she starts to giggle. I pull my phone out and for the rest of the night, I show her pictures and tell her stories about her family. She especially loves stories about Micks adventures.

When the time comes to fall asleep I keep a protective arm wrapped around her tiny body carefully wrapped in numerous blankets. We both have the horrible Snart snoring habits.