A quick thank you +tips

First off, thank you so much for 5k!!
It means so much to me that you are all reading and enjoying my book
Also I've been wanting to reward(?) you guys for supporting this book so I decided I would help you by giving some tips for my closeted gay/bi/pan/etc readers.

If you've already come out ,like me, then you don't really need these tips but, these are some of the stuff I wished I knew before I came out.

Tip #1.
Make sure you're 10000% sure.
If you come out while still questioning your sexuality then people might try to persuade or change you.

Tip #2.
After that, make sure the environment you want to come out to is safe. Whether it's at home, school etc. Please make sure you're not putting yourself in danger or anything like that.
If you still live with your parents/guardian then I suggest you wait until you're sure that there won't be a bad outcome after you come out.

Tip #3.
Accept yourself.
Remember your sexuality does NOT define you.
Once you've come in terms with accepting your sexuality everything will be so much easier.

Tip #4.
Come out.
Come out to someone you trust whether it's a parent, guardian, close friend or teacher.
The first time coming out will be hard but it would all be worth it in the end.

Tip #5.
Breathe.
Everything is okay.
You've done one of the most hardest things anyone could do.
Now go continue living your life and be happy
I love you all 💞💞

+++
new update coming tomorrow 💞