Seulgi (Red Velvet)

Genre: ;)

Requested: yeS

Warnings: ;)

Title: The One

*********

"you say you love me, which means you mustn't know me very well-"

y/n's eyes start to tear up as she reaches for seulgi's hand, only to be pushed away

"don't say things like that...i really do lov-"

"forget it, y/n, it's not working out"

the crying girl's breath hitched, the only sounds escaping her were low sobs and sniffles as the love of her life walks away

8 months later

getting ready to move and start a new life, seulgi starts packing her apartment, which she once shared with y/n.

while putting her belongings in boxes she noticed a picture frame fallen between the wall and cupboard.

pushing away the furniture she reaches for the frame and after looking at the the photo it held, she almost dropped it.

it was a photo of them, when they first started dating.

seulgi's arm was wrapped around y/n's waist, both of them smiling widely.

shifting her gaze to an object in the corner, it was a sweatshirt, her sweatshirt.

while dusting off the clothing article, she swears she can hear y/n's laugh down the hall, her fingers trace lightly on the worn sleeves, she remembers the first time y/n ever wore it.
somehow, seeing her in it made her prettier, she didn't have any makeup or fancy clothes.
she was just herself.

now looking at it, all tattered and worn, made the girl feel sick.
it smells like y/n. she can't believe it still smells like her, and to think how she ruined it.

seulgi let her go because she thought there was someone better out there.
someone who wouldn't nag as much.
someone who wasn't so clingy or someone who could love her more deeply

but she's sitting on the floor, holding y/n's sweatshirt between her clammy palms and seulgi cant help but realize, y/n was the one.
she was the one, but seulgi ruined it
she thought she could find better but instead got a broken heart and an old sweatshirt.
and the worst part is, that there's no one to blame except herself

(a/n: lmao y'all thought this was gonne be fluff ;)) )

(next; Mamamoo as your...)