Seulgi (Red Velvet)

Genre: angst :)

➵ Requested: yES I HAVE SO MANY REQUESTS RIGHT NOW IT'S TERRIFYING

Warnings: none!! just grab a tissue

Title: Natsukashii (adj. suddenly experiencing small things that bring you back to fond memories)

 suddenly experiencing small things that bring you back to fond memories)

*********

Y/N took a deep breath before looking at the therapist in front of her.

"You're here to tell me about what's going on in your life. How are you feeling Y/N?"

The said girl fell silent for a moment, her gaze never leaving the woman in front of her before speaking up.

"I feel empty, the usual." She sighed as she stared once again, the doctor now writing down some notes.

"How is your family?" Mrs. Jung asked, her soft eyes melting Y/N's harsh gaze.

"I don't think you asked me to come here just to ask me about my family."
Y/N confessed, the air now thick in the doctor's office.

"You catch on quickly, my dear" Mrs. Jung chuckled before writing down something in her notebook,
"I'd like you to tell me about her. You must still remember Ms. Kang, am I right?"

Y/N's breath hitched before she replied, her heart aching.
"How could I ever forget..? What would you like to know?"

"Start from the beggining" the doctor said while setting down her notebook, smiling brightly at Y/N.

"We met a long time ago, one of my friend's friend introduced us.
It was quite funny actually, she had just finished practice and her hair was a mess but I swear I haven't seen anyone as breathtaking as her before.
Sorry- I'm getting off track.
Anyways, her and I got close after that
and we soon became friends.
Later on, we were something more."

Mrs. Jung smiled again,
"Now tell me about the last time you saw her"

Y/N's gaze fell to the round clock as she spoke.

"It was twelve weeks after we broke up, she called me up out of nowhere and asked me to meet her at the coffee shop across her apartment.
I don't think she even still lives there."
the girl chuckled before continuing,

"Anyways, although our meeting was brief, it felt like hours sitting there with her. We had come to terms about everything and decided we should stay friends. Of course I still cared deeply for her, even though she broke my heart. But, I told her that I'd always be there for her if she needed anything. Seulgi said that she would make sure to remember that."

The thick tension was broken when Mrs. Jung innocently asked,
"So what happened next?"

Y/N held her breath for a moment, then sighed. Her shoulders dropping slightly.

"We haven't spoke since."

(a/n: mY BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS I'M💞💝💕)