Yuju (Gfriend)

Genre: angst, gore and just some gruesome stuff

➵ Requested: yeahhh

➵ Warnings: blood, cursing, torture and scary stuff

➵ Title: Think twice

*********

the sickly pale girl slowly made her way to her basement, and in her bony hand was a sharpened knife. she lightly swayed her hips as she walked down the squeaky wooden stairs.

"did you miss me?" her blank voice echoed through the walls of the dark basement. yuju untied her lover's blindfold, revealing a terrified y/n.

"p-please just let me go" her dry voice whispered, looking helpless as her shackled wrists shaked lightly. "i beg you"

the pale girl chuckled before tucking a lose strand of y/n's hair behind her ear. "you're so cute when you beg"
yuju sighed as she sat herself down, across from y/n. "what will it be today? would you like me to drown you? maybe slice up your thighs? or..i could, choke you? how does that sound?"

y/n shook her head and looked at the girl in front of her with pleading eyes.
"i'm sorry, just please. let me go home, i won't tell anyone what you've done to me. i beg you"

all yuna did was smile before standing up and leaving the knife next to her other torture devices.
the sound of metal against metal filled the humid air as y/n shook her wrists and ankles while yuju made her way back to her lover. "please don't.."

but the girl didn't say anything, instead she lifted her skirt and sat on y/n's lap, her bony fingers slithering around the captive girls' throat.

"say that one more time, for me" yuju whispered in y/n's ear before tightening her grip on her bruised neck. "you sound so powerless, dear. c'mon, speak"

y/n gulped and as soon as she opened her mouth to beg for mercy, her lovers' fingers digged into her throat.
"p-please, i can't take t-this....anymore" she breathed out, the weight of yuna stinging y/n's sliced thighs.

yuju gripped harder, anger evident on her face. "you fucking bitch! you should have thought twice about cheating on me. now look at you, i could kill you right now"

the girl expected another plea of mercy from y/n but all she received was a single tear and y/n's eyes rolling into the back of her head.
the wasn't breathing anymore..

yuna whined as she sat up from the dead girl's lap and searched for a shovel in the basement. she soon found what she desperately needed and made her way back upstairs, now heading to the yard.

"didn't actually think she would die," she sighed to herself, obviously annoyed, only the sound of dirt being shoveled echoing through the midnight sky.