Irene (Red Velvet)

Genre: 1600s!au, fluff, angst, smut, tHE WHOLE PACKAGE

➵ Requested: yessSS OMG CAN Y'ALL HOP OFF MY DICK ABOUT ME WRITING SMUT DAMN

Warnings: this is sO long, 2k words!!!! enjoy!!!

Title: Love is meant to stay

➵ Title: Love is meant to stay

******

→緣分 (yuanfen) means fateful coincidence

→緣分 (yuanfen) means fateful coincidence. A locket, that was once owned by a merchant from the 1600′s, possesses a curse, and has fetched your attention. When an old man offered the expensive accessory to you for no cost, you did not know that the price you have to pay is to go back to the 17th century, inside of the merchant’s house. As time passes by, she willingly helped you to find your way back to the present time, little did you know, she is your only key to the future.

The first thing to blame was the jade locket with its golden details. One summer day, your body was brought by your feet to an antique shop two blocks away from your apartment. The stroll was quite a bore for a few minutes, huge vintage clocks, old paintings, but a particular accessory resting by the glass counter begged for your attention.

The seller had no intention to putting it on sale. But at the end of day, after convincing him, the locket was placed in your palms as you promised to take good care of it.

The jade locket (which was owned by a rich and successful merchant in the 17th century), captured a young woman’s heart, and put on a curse on her for the rest of her life.

It was the last thing you saw before closing your eyes that night, and the next thing was finding yourself on a stranger’s mattress.

You were brought back to the 1600’s.

Upon opening your eyes, the first thing to greet your vision was a ceiling that was different and way too old for your apartment. And, was the broad back of a woman, clothed in a black coat with a white collar; very 1600’s.

Where in the world are you?

The woman must have heard a shuffle behind her, as she gazed sideways, only to be met by a stranger laying on her bed. She took the sharpest object near her reach, and pointed it directly at you.