Jeongyeon (Twice)

Genre: fluff, superpower!au??¿

➵ Requested: YES OMG Y'ALL WANTED A PART TWO SO IMMA GIVE IT TO YOU

Warnings: :) none :)

Title: Did you mean it?

➵ Title: Did you mean it?

*********

y/n lay awake in bed, her heart beating so fast she was scared it might leap out of her chest.

"-you deserve all the happiness in the world. and, well i love you!"
jeongyeon's words only made it harder for the girl to fall asleep.
she felt hot, her covers almost making it hard for her to breathe.

y/n's tired eyes darted across her dark room before reaching to her nightstand for her phone.
the bright light of the screen made y/n  squint as she scrolled through her contacts.

excitement rushed through her veins while she dialed for jeongyeon, wating for her to pick up her call.
a groggy voice answered sounding confused, y/n took a breath before speaking up.

"y/n what are you doing? it's three am, i just want to sleep"

"jeongyeon, can i ask you
something?"

"of course, you know
you can ask me anything"

"did you mean it?"

"mean what? y/n, can't this wait until morning? i have an exam tomorrow i gotta study"

"what you said at the shop, earlier today"

the other end of the line froze, jeongyeon was obviously shocked.

"...what are you talking about?"

"you know what i'm talking about!"

"..."

and just like that, jeongyeon ended the call. leaving y/n heartbroken but,

she soon felt her phone vibrate again, as it signaled someone was calling her. y/n hurriedly answered.

"sorry, uhm, i freaked out. but yes, i meant what i said. every single word"

"well, i love you too. now go to bed and study for your exam, babe"

y/n was the one who ended the call this time, smiling to herself before
slowly drifting off to sleep

(a/n: hi sorry i have been dead for the past week lol

uhh i have a new upcoming applyfic published so if you could check it out that would mean the world (: )