Rosé (Blackpink)

➵Genre: fluff, comedy, superhuman!reader???, crack?¿ (shocker i know)

➵ Requested: not really but the oneshot im workiNG on still isn't finished so,,,,this is for chaeyoung winning the korean war au thingy (yes, she won)

Warnings: none! this is pretty short tho

➵ Title: What's that screaming?

********

Having been a telepath for your entire life, you were used to the occasional stumble apon other people's private thoughts. Whether it be the young girl on the train into the city remembering that she didn't do her algebra homework or the barista from Starbucks who is worried he got his girlfriend pregnant, you had a fair share of these type of situations. Still, nothing would have prepared you for what was to come.

There you were, lying on your couch on a Friday evening (you'd napped so much in it already that it's starting to take the shape of your spine) and watching a new episode of Riverdale, well, not really watching more like self administer minor shots of torture to yourself because of how bad the writing was. But honestly, anything was better than to hear the screaming.

What screaming? You weren't really sure. Maybe your just-moved-in neighbor was getting murdered for the past hour or so, or they were also watching Riverdale and cringing so hard that screaming was the only way to cope. You hoped for the latter, knowing that their screams were internal meant that only you could hear them making you slightly shiver under the covers.
The said screaming went on for another twenty minutes so finally, you decided to take a look and politely ask your neighbor to stop.

So, you stood there in all your Totoro pajamas glory and waited for them to answer your knocks.

A girl with blonde hair and red cheeks opened the door, mildly surprised.
"Can I help you?" she asked, hiding her body behind the door so that only her face could be seen.

And oh God did you almost turn back in embarrassment. She was stunning. Absolutely stunning. Her face glowed under the light of the hallway and her long golden hair rested on her shoulders. She was just beautiful.

Fuck, okay Y/N now is not the time to fangirl over your neighbor when her screams have literally made you get off of your couch (only pizza delivery guys and your bestfriend Jisoo could do that, so this meant that she was in deep trouble). Who did she think she was? Making you leave your warm and comfy couch?

"Uh, you've been screaming? I live next door, you see. It's kind of distracting." you managed to say before you continued, "And I'm here to ask you to stop so I can go back and sleep, thank you very much." An intimidating stature overcame you (as intimidating as a tired girl in Totoro pajamas could look).

The girl laughed and shit, she had a magnificent laugh. You swear that by the end of this conversation you'll be whipped for her. Is there anything wrong with this girl? Damn.

"Well, I was trying to wax my legs for the first time and accidentally fell and I think I twisted something" Apparently there is, you thought.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll u-uh be on my way then." you stuttered. "No worries, it's my fault for being a loser anyways. I didn't mean to disturb you with my screaming" she looked back at you, her eyes twisting into a smile.

Oh how you wanted to make her scream your namㅡ You shook your head. No inappropriate thoughts, Y/N.
"You sure you don't want me to check if you're okay? Maybe you twisted and ankle or a shoulder." her gaze turned into a sly one as she raised her eyebrows. "F-for safety purposes." you say before she openes her pretty mouth again.

"I'd rather you give me your number and maybe go out for a coffee sometime...For safety purposes."
And as she turned into her home to give you a piece of paper to write your phone number on, you could see a red rectangle of an iritation on her calf.

"By the way, I'm Rosé." her smile blinded you again as she read the paper. "Good night Y/N."

So, as you walk back to your apartment, you not so accidentally overhear one of her thoughts.

"Maybe I should start waxing
my legs from now on."

"