Published!!

Guys, guys, Blossom is now published!! (quiet squeal)

It's available on Amazon as an ebook at just $3.99!

Here's the link (also on my profile): https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073RSNZ8G/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499398292&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=Kathryn+Larson&dpPl=1&dpID=51CGz6NW8jL&ref=plSrch

Wait, wait, I can hear exactly what you're all thinking right now. Well, that's good for her n' all, but why would I pay $3.99 for a book I've already read?

Excellent question! And here's your answer.

The published version differs from this Wattpad version in a couple important ways, and I will list then off here...

1. RobinThrush is better developed

2. Leopard's character is better developed

3. Willow's motives make more sense

4. Three additional chapters and an epilogue!

5. No grammar errors!

6. Seasons are consistent

7. Better paragraphing and fixing of other errors and plotholes

And if all of that isn't enough to convince you to buy this book, please consider that I am an aspiring author, and this is the first book I've ever published!

I also do apologize that the last 20 chapters of my book on wattpad are private. It's to help prevent plagiarism. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you understand :)

And last but not least, if any of you were worrying about copyright and stuff, let me assure you, I cannot be sued for this. I don't mention the original Clans or characters from the book, and anything used from the originals (groups of civilized cats, some if the words, etc.) cannot be copyrighted :)

I do understand if you don't buy it...I just ask you to consider it. Thank you all so much for reading my book and sticking with it!

<3 Ember