-16-

WreckerOhm has joined the chat

WreckerOhm: Good morning 😁

Ohmie: morning!

WreckerOhm: I've been thinking

Ohmie: about........

WreckerOhm: do you want to take the relationship to the next level? I don't think typing I love you's isn't good enough.

Ohmie: What are you trying to say ohm?

WreckerOhm: My real name is Dalton, you can call me that from now on.
WreckerOhm: But I was thinking you could move into my house. We could get married at a church just down the street from me and then we can have three children. All boys because your the only girl I want in my life. Oh we would also have a dog named Rupert.

Ohmie: oh um, that's alot to think about. But I have to turn that down.

WreckerOhm: you can't afford getting over here? No problem I will buy your plane ticket.

Ohmie: no it's not that

WreckerOhm: is it because you don't think I won't make you happy. I totally will make you happy. I'm pretty good in bed so there is that. I just really want three kids.

Ohmie: no! It's because I'm too young! I'm not even old enough to live on my own! Okay! So I'm sorry but I'm going to not talk to you anymore. Go meet someone else.

WreckerOhm: I expected that! That's why im not leaving you alone. You are a great person! Plus a virgin is always better.

Ohmie: is that all your thinking about?

WreckerOhm: I'm sending you enough money to buy a plane ticket. I will see you in person less than a week. But we will of course still chat like this until your at my doorstep.

Ohmie: okay, um what!?

WreckerOhm: I can't wait to hear the knock off the door, signaling that your here. I will open that door and pull you into a long kiss. I want you to only kiss me, your lips and body belongs to me now.

Ohmie: stop! This is so weird! I don't want to talk to you anymore!

WreckerOhm: I know you love me, so you have to get on that plane. If not I will get you myself. I will drag you by your beautiful hair to my house.

Ohmie: stop! I'm blocking you and deleting you!

WreckerOhm: Honey you can't hide from me. I know every thing about you. I have your account passwords to Facebook, instagram, and snapchat. I also see on Facebook you have all your family as friends. Would it be a shame if they found out your being married?

Ohmie: leave me alone!

WreckerOhm: love you too!

You left the chat

You blocked WreckerOhm

You deleted chat with WreckerOhm